PDA

View Full Version : Dog Party 2008

ttull
February 9th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Event: Dog Party 2008
Where:Twisted Trails ORV park
Copemish, MI
When: Feb 15-17 (Sorry for the short notice)

Is anyone going to the Dog Party this year. I don't see it anywhere on this site so I can tell you what I know. The Twisted Trails ORV park is owned by the Dusters OffRoad Club. The Club has been using it for private events for several years. Reciently the club has turned the property into an offical OVR Park, open to the public.

Last year this event drew over 1200 trucks. It is a bit of a free for all, but everyone seems to have a great time.

If you want more info check out:

www.dustersoffroadclub.com (http://www.dustersoffroadclub.com)

or if you have questions for me e-mail @:

sales@ventureoffroad.com

See you there...

www.VentureOffRoad.com

Date: Feb 15-17

Trail/Area: Twisted Trails ORV park, Copemish MI

Difficulty Level: 3

Organized Event?: Yes

DDS4X4
February 9th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Thanks for posting the info here.
I saw your post on the IFWDA board.
THANKS and welcome aboard!!

Creative Fab
February 17th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I attended this yesterday as a spectator.

Bunch of offroad vehicles including snowmobiles and quads riding willy nilly in the bottom of a bowl. Several stucks in some deeper snow and a few tires off rims.

Not really my thing but it looked those that participated had fun.

One truck on 49" Iroks and Rockwells jumped through an old class C motorhome.

Tims video team was editing tape right on the spot inside a van. I am sure they have put together some good stuff as I have seen his work.

Roadhouse
February 19th, 2008, 12:04 AM
One truck on 49" Iroks and Rockwells jumped through an old class C motorhome.

they showed that on the 9/10 news tonight...along with a few other clips.

ttull
February 20th, 2008, 01:01 PM
It was in fact a bit of a free for all. We showed up, shot video, edit it, and then had it for sale by 5:30 Sat night. That is the first time I ever pushed the video crew that hard, but they held up well.

If anyone is interested copies of the DVD can be had on the venture offroad web site.

Dusters Offroad club is trying hard to get this ORV Park (They named it Twisted Trails) off the ground. They have a good start, but could use some help. I have refered them to GL4WD several times hoping that they would call the trail committee, the PR committee or anyone else that might be able to pitch in.

The more places to ride the better.