PDA

View Full Version : Roller Fairlead and Cable

MuddyPaws
February 28th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Hey, I have a very new...about 3 pulls...roller fairlead from a Superwinch EP9.0 and the cable that came with it plus a huge ass hook...can't remember the size of the cable now but the Superwinch website has the info...anyway, I swapped to Synthetic Rope and don't need these parts. Wanna trade? Offer up something stupid. I'm looking for something that high school kids would think is cool to mess with...maybe a couple of blue LED underbody tubes, a graphic EQ, a cool grant steering wheel even cooler if it has blue or flames in it, a big tach, a powder coating gun setup, I dunno...what kind of stuff do you have floating around? Make me an offer. Even swap, each pays shipping for their own package. The cable and fairlead weigh a bit. I can provide pics...I will expect the same.

Tim

MachoMan
March 4th, 2005, 09:28 PM
a little off topic but, how do you like that superwinch? looks decent and i like the shape of it. the price isn't bad either.
pro's/con's...........

MuddyPaws
March 5th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Gotta say I like it very much. It pulls hard, holds good, and is claimed to be the fastest electric on the market...i know it's faster than our warn was. We have had this one for over a year now, even though they just came out a few months ago. Superwinch sent it to us as a donation to our Jeep project. It didn't come with a hook, but I think that was because we got a pre-release package. Not even a picture or a logo on the outside of the box. Only complaint is that they don't make a wireless remote for it yet. Other than that, it has been better then our Warn was.

Originally posted by MachoMan@Mar 4 2005, 11:28 PM
a little off topic but, how do you like that superwinch? looks decent and i like the shape of it. the price isn't bad either.
pro's/con's...........
<div align="right">4424
[/quote]