PDA

View Full Version : GROUNDHOG DAY JEEP'S PLAY

Nightcrawler
January 14th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Leave the Harrison Moose Lodge at 10:00 a.m. and play in snow for the day. Lunch at a Bar near trail's.

Date: 02/02/08

Trail/Area: Clare/Gladwin/Missaukee Counties

Difficulty Level: 2

Organized Event?: No

Vehicle Limit?: no

joe_jeep
January 14th, 2008, 02:07 PM
thx for the heads up! any idea on how many rigs will be there? too late for this issue, but if you know of any runs like this in the future mabey we can post them in the boondocker for ya??
lucas is usually asking for stuff like this to post in the boondocker.

WhiteRhino
January 14th, 2008, 02:46 PM
You do realize that this is the exact same day as SnoFari?????????????????:poke::poke:

Would really like to see you come to West Branch to support the SoFo guys on their event.:thumb: Then you can invite us all for a run later in the month.

joe_jeep
January 14th, 2008, 03:47 PM
ya i didnt even think of the dates being the same! you really should go to snofari! its a great run.

Trail_Fanatic
January 16th, 2008, 05:29 AM
Thanks for thinking of us and posting it here!

It's true that SnoFari is the same weekend, but maybe someone from the area who won't be able to attend would be able to do a west-side run.

Nightcrawler
January 17th, 2008, 10:52 AM
I did not even think of Snofari, but now looking back if Snofari is full (50 vehicles) I'll keep run on, and if there is still some openings I can cancel and try to head over to Westbranch for the day.:banghead:

joe_jeep
January 17th, 2008, 01:37 PM
im pretty sure that at the quarterly they had a few spots left. pm rockytop and ask him. he should know for sure. good luck