PDA

View Full Version : So who creates the web site reminder?

WhiteRhino
November 17th, 2007, 08:15 AM
I just got this email.

Dear WhiteRhino,
This is a reminder that an event you RSVP'd for will be coming up within the next 5 days. If you are no longer able to attend, please update your RSVP status. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you there!
Event: OSTC, "Trial Run". Rose city, December 1st, 11am.
Scheduled Start Date: December 1st, 2007 (14 Days)

So, it tells me that it's reminding me that I am supposed to be going to an event in the next 5 days but it is 14 days away.:crazy:

Jeeperz-Creeperz
November 17th, 2007, 10:24 AM
I just got this email.

Dear WhiteRhino,
This is a reminder that an event you RSVP'd for will be coming up within the next 5 days. If you are no longer able to attend, please update your RSVP status. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you there!

So, it tells me that it's reminding me that I am supposed to be going to an event in the next 5 days but it is 14 days away.:crazy:

Umm..... :confused:

I'll check on that :banghead:

Should be good now!

Jarhead
November 19th, 2007, 07:24 AM
I just got this email.

Dear WhiteRhino,

The system knew you would need more than one reminder (at your age) :poke:

WhiteRhino
November 19th, 2007, 07:48 AM
The system knew you would need more than one reminder (at your age) :poke:

:lmao: