PDA

View Full Version : Editor found

Creative Fab
January 24th, 2005, 11:50 AM
If you have anything to submit to the Boondocker contact Jim Shultz aka Hit-Man on this board!

Thank you,
Pat

HIT-MAN
January 25th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE,LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL NEED HELP,JIM SCHULTZ

Brian D.
January 25th, 2005, 05:12 PM
How can I get ahold of the old editor?

I want to make sure I'm not getting in over my head before I volunteer but I am willing to take on the task if I can work the computer stuff.

brewmenn
January 25th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I wonder if this job could maybe split up somewhat. I would be willing to help but I don't have the time and skills to do everything. But maybe if one person was in charge of collecting and determining content, another for laying out the pages, and a third person to pick up the finished product from the printers and get it into the mail maybe it wouldn't be such an overwellming job.

jeeps_rock
January 26th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I think that is a good idea, Bruce. I'd be willing to help out with it, but I just wasn't sure I was the right person to be the editor, being that I'm so new to GL and haven't really gotten involved yet.

Brian D.
January 26th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Bruce,

I've had the same idea for a while now, and I think that if it could be split up it may be possible to get it out to the members sooner.

Were on to something...

Creative Fab
January 26th, 2005, 06:03 PM
if you guys want to split up some of the responsalbilities that is fine, but Jim Shultz will be starting the process as he contacted me by phone with a definate "yes I will do it"

he is HIT MAN on this board, if you want to get with him to sort out the details.
I am sure he would never turn down any offer of help!

Thanks everyone!
Pat