PDA

View Full Version : SPECIAL FORUM

Bult4mud
October 11th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Kinda stole the IDea from GL4x4 can we have a special restriced forum set up for the people helping out with SNOFARI we have a few people that are not in :SoFo: that are helping and cannot see our disscussion on our forum....

Jeeperz-Creeperz
October 11th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Done!

The SoFo Guests usergroup is joinable (through the user control panel). All requests must be authorized before they are able to view the forum.

Or.... just tell me who to give access to.

Bult4mud
October 11th, 2007, 04:16 PM
AWSOME THANKS

Mazzola
Kitson
Kinne
95Geo
Jarhead
Rattler
Never enough

WhiteRhino
October 11th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Kitson haha

checking with the wife on mandatory work days for the new date.

Deathdealer
October 11th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Currently with it being a subforum, wouldn't they technically have to be club members to see it?

We will be having a few helping us with the run who are not currently in our club :)

Jeeperz-Creeperz
October 11th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Currently with it being a subforum, wouldn't they technically have to be club members to see it?

We will be having a few helping us with the run who are not currently in our club :)

No, I only made it a subforum for organizational purposes. It has it's own usergroup and all current SOFO members can see it/post in it.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
October 11th, 2007, 07:20 PM
AWSOME THANKS

Mazzola
Kitson
Kinne
95Geo
Jarhead
Rattler
Never enough

Added!

95geo
October 11th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I must not be in the user grou because I do not see anything new. I sent a request in to join the user group but i'm not sure if built4mud has approved it yet or I am not seeing the forum because of another reason?

post a link to the forum and Ill see if i can get in.

edit: wait a sec while i check around now that you made the changes

95geo
October 11th, 2007, 07:24 PM
ok, i looked around and I see nothing new. I can not see that sofo has their own forum, if indeed they do. you may have to pull it out from their forum for the rest of us to get in there without being in the club user group.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
October 11th, 2007, 07:27 PM
ok, i looked around and I see nothing new. I can not see that sofo has their own forum, if indeed they do. you may have to pull it out from their forum for the rest of us to get in there without being in the club user group.
Totally my mistake, please try again. You should see the club forums. Go into the Sofo forum and you'll see the Snofari forum.

95geo
October 11th, 2007, 07:31 PM
i see it, thanks!

Deathdealer
October 12th, 2007, 09:02 AM
AWSOME THANKS
Never enough
nvrenuf

Jeeperz-Creeperz
October 12th, 2007, 09:36 AM
nvrenuf

yeah, that's what I thought :D