PDA

View Full Version : Avitars

Roadhouse
November 19th, 2004, 08:49 AM
Is there a reason to have avitars sooooo big? Is it asking to much to shrink them down a little?

brewmenn
November 19th, 2004, 01:34 PM
i agree. I hate it when half the page is taken up by the same picture I've seen over and over again.

wildflower
November 19th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I also agree with brewman and roadhouse on this one. <_<

Wildflower

SquattingDog
November 19th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Hmmm Let me see if i can write a filter that would keep all avatars the same size.

Originally posted by wildflower@Nov 19 2004, 02:52 PM
I also agree with brewman and roadhouse on this one. <_<

Wildflower
<div align="right">3310
[/quote]

yogi
November 20th, 2004, 06:35 AM
:D i will not run a avatar anymore :ph34r: how can you get tired of wheeling pics anyway

yogi

DDS4X4
November 20th, 2004, 07:03 AM
I don&#39;t think anyone is tired of wheeling pics ... maybe just the same ... over and over when they read current posts. But at least that means they are staying current and reading what is posted on the board.

Maybe Frank could figure a way to allow the user to select multiple pics for their avitar (what&#39;s that stand for anyways??? ... notice I haven&#39;t figured the whole avitar ... icon things out yet ... back to my wild suggestion) and the program would randomly select from those choices everytime the user sent a NEW post??

There is your challenge for the week, Frank. Don&#39;t waste your time on trying to restrict users ... let them be MORE expressive. Good Luck&#33;

yogi
November 20th, 2004, 09:18 AM
next inline is you sig is to long i have to scroll a extra second :o

yogi

SquattingDog
November 20th, 2004, 09:36 AM
I Have to finish the payment process program for the online store, first. I really don&#39;t mind the Avitors that people are using. I&#39;m just happy this thing works.

-frank

DDS4X4
November 20th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Yea Yogi,
Hang in there ... broad shoulders ... thick skin
At least someone is using the borad to communicate with others.

yogi
November 21st, 2004, 07:06 PM
yeah i no but i piss people off enough with words :D they cant be pissed anymore for avatar and sig :unsure:

yogi

Roadhouse
November 22nd, 2004, 12:17 PM
I scroll this board at work, I don&#39;t want big pictures popping up all the time. Just words with smaller avitars is easy to get away with, while my bosses are walking around. Thats all I ask for......and mutlitple line sigs are sooooo 5years ago :D

yogi
November 23rd, 2004, 10:24 AM
seem to me if you dont want to get caught at work may be you shouldnt be on at work.everyone should beable to express them self if any way as long as it dont disgrade or harm anyone .you sir are to damm picky.

yogi

brewmenn
November 23rd, 2004, 12:15 PM
if you go to "My Controls" and the top of the page and click on "board settings" you can set it so the avatars, signatures, and images are not displayed.

Roadhouse
November 23rd, 2004, 02:10 PM
Bruce....thanks for that advice....I did not know that.

Yogi, I don&#39;t have a home computer...so work is the only place I can keep in touch on the web with you folks. Plus I didn&#39;t have a problem with your pic of the TJ in the tank trap.....its a cool pic. :D Just big&#33;