PDA

View Full Version : land use laws?

Yetti
July 20th, 2007, 08:34 PM
TF asked me a while back if I would come over here and do a trail law & road use law section a while back. its been kinda slow so I have some time if you'd like me to do one up for you guys?

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 20th, 2007, 09:08 PM
TF asked me a while back if I would come over here and do a trail law & road use law section a while back. its been kinda slow so I have some time if you'd like me to do one up for you guys?

Yes! What do you need?

Yetti
July 20th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Over at GL CC set up a section that was seperate but in the same section as the land use section. that way it makes its easy to keep everything from being swallowed in threads.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=107

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 21st, 2007, 09:07 AM
Over at GL CC set up a section that was seperate but in the same section as the land use section. that way it makes its easy to keep everything from being swallowed in threads.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=107

Done. You're in charge of it, thanks!:thumb:

Yetti
July 21st, 2007, 03:51 PM
Thank you!

Yetti
July 21st, 2007, 08:45 PM
well I have a good bit up already, tell me what you think?

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 21st, 2007, 11:57 PM
well I have a good bit up already, tell me what you think?

Good info!:thumb:

Should that forum be allowed to have replies?

In order to keep the information easily readable, you may want to close the thread when you're done posting. Then nobody can reply to it and cloud it up.

Yetti
July 22nd, 2007, 08:10 AM
I guess it would make it a bit confusing if there was a bunch of post stuck in with the law lists. I guess if someone had questions they should come in to this part to discuss. the other should be more of an archive.

by the way you have the posting system set to 10,000 letters per. I have exceded it many times over and its a pain in the butt.

offroadracer99
July 22nd, 2007, 08:28 AM
Keep up the good work.

Lots of knowledge coming in here.

Grow knowledge....grow :idea:

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 22nd, 2007, 10:31 AM
I guess it would make it a bit confusing if there was a bunch of post stuck in with the law lists. I guess if someone had questions they should come in to this part to discuss. the other should be more of an archive.

by the way you have the posting system set to 10,000 letters per. I have exceded it many times over and its a pain in the butt.

I've taken care of it.

Can you redo everything :muttley:

Yetti
July 22nd, 2007, 10:40 AM
Thaks for the props.

I have the links up to the Road use laws and some Highlighted pages to the Headlights & trailering section. I know tons of guys tow out of state it will help them if they know where they should be withen the law.

Farm laws
if you read through them its a guide for equipment designations. tons of guys build rigs that could be construed as "equipment" and they could operate as such if they knew the law. plus this section has cable & rope use charts at the end.

ORV section has everything I have found so far that would constitute a ticket or help you avoid one. the idea is that as new laws come forward we post them in that section so as that people can find the changes as they happen.

I hope you guys will make good use of this section, and if by chance you are going to do something trhat tests the law please go the www.legislature.mi.gov website and do a Text search for the laws you need to know. it could save you a ticket.

Yetti
July 22nd, 2007, 10:48 AM
I've taken care of it.

Can you redo everything :muttley:

Yetti
July 22nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
I have pretty much everything posted up, is there anything else you guys want posted like Snowmobile laws and such?

Jarhead
July 23rd, 2007, 06:40 AM
Thanks for all the info...

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 23rd, 2007, 02:58 PM
I have pretty much everything posted up, is there anything else you guys want posted like Snowmobile laws and such?

I don't think we need to mess with snowmobile stuff, they have a big enough organization to handle their own.

Trail_Fanatic
August 2nd, 2007, 12:13 AM
HOLY CRAP!

I'm gone a week and we have a whole new section!

THANK YOU DANA !!!!!!

:yourock:

I've been envious of your section for a while and just haven't been able to make time to recreate it here.

When the choice comes down to posting info or saving a trail; I'll try to save the trail every time.

It's my passion and fault at the same time.