PDA

View Full Version : 81 Scrambler Project in Tecumseh Michigan

ovr-ez
July 15th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I have a 81 scrambler for sale. Here is a link to more info and some pics.
Thanks
http://www.cj-8.com/forum/showthread.php?p=126636#post126636

WhiteRhino
July 15th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Gotta be a member & logged in to see the pics.

Info?

RockyTop
July 16th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Gotta be a member & logged in to see the pics.

Info? I was going to type the same thing.

ovr-ez
July 16th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Sorry I didn't know that.

I have an 81 Scrambler for sale It is in fair to good condition.
It looks to be stock except that I think it has a Buick v-6 in it. It ran when I parked it but when I pulled it out to take the picks one of the rear brakes are frozen. I have not looked at it yet to check it out. I have an 360 engine from a 1986 Jeep Wagoneer. I bought it from one of the boards a while back. I have not heard the engine run but was told that it ran good. I have some paperwork from a dealed that said it was rebuilt but I an not sure. I also have New In the box Edelbrock Proformer - Plus cam and lifters set, New in the box set of Crane Cam push rods, A used Edelbrock alum intake stamped S.P. 2-P AMC V-8 and a set of V-8 engine mounts for a CJ. I also have a T-18 from a 1978 cj5. Asking 2000.00 OBO for the whole package. I hope someone can put it to good use.
If interested please e-mail me at jeepincj8@yahoo.com (jeepincj8@yahoo.com)
Here are some pics of the frame. As you can see there is surface rust but I did not see any holes in the frame. There is some rust holes in the bed mainly around the wheel wells. I had some pics but while down loading the camera locked up and I was only able to get the frame pics. There is a dana 20 with the trans and I think I have a spare also. I also have a front clip from a 86 that had an engine fire, the paint was burnt off parts of it and has surface rust on them. It will go with the scrambler if you want them. Both of the vin tags are on the jeep and has a clear title.
Thanks,
Joe