PDA

View Full Version : Comments, Questions, Suggestions?

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 6th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Like the new layout?

Don't like the new layout?

Like to see additions? Subtractions?

phittie1100
July 6th, 2007, 10:15 AM
The screen is a lot busier than it was before, but overall I like it.

WhiteRhino
July 6th, 2007, 10:23 AM
You don't have a poll to say "I liked it the way it was" but that is my opinion. I know people said it was hard to navigate but I never had a problem with it.

Quite frankly, it's a PITA to go through the new password thing, reset your options, sig and avatar.

Seems to me you are doing a whole bunch of work to accomplish the same things that it already did.

Sorry for being negative but you asked.

DieselMTU
July 6th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Good: I think it is easier to read than the old and took a bit to adjust, but now things are great.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 6th, 2007, 10:40 AM
You don't have a poll to say "I liked it the way it was" but that is my opinion. I know people said it was hard to navigate but I never had a problem with it.

Quite frankly, it's a PITA to go through the new password thing, reset your options, sig and avatar.

Seems to me you are doing a whole bunch of work to accomplish the same things that it already did.

Sorry for being negative but you asked.

I never had a problem with it either.

As the biggest proponent of the web site proposal, did you really think that change could be instituted without repercussions of some sort?

I have no problem with negative feedback. However, it is odd to hear it coming from you.

WhiteRhino
July 6th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Not sure I am the "biggest" proponent of the web site proposal nor did I know that this is a byproduct of the software change needed to be more "interactive".:confused:

I really didn't know why you did the change till now.

And I'm glad to hear that you feel it rare that I am negative.:D

lgottler
July 6th, 2007, 11:19 AM
I had a few minor annoyances at first, but I think after a few weeks of you figuring it out, it will be great.

I still need to figure things out on my end, like when I first visit the forums, it has me logged in and shows a "start up" screen with my last visited thread etc... but when I click to the forum index, it logs me out and I need to log back in....?

I had issues with the text insert line not being visible, but now that appears to work!

I like it just fine. It is a bit busy, but I like it.

Lucas

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 6th, 2007, 01:48 PM
I still need to figure things out on my end, like when I first visit the forums, it has me logged in and shows a "start up" screen with my last visited thread etc... but when I click to the forum index, it logs me out and I need to log back in....?

I think I've got that one fixed :D

cc
July 6th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Its 100000 times better then the old software. Easy to navigate, and no more vulnerabilities. It still needs a lot of work, such at the "additional options" crap on the reply page with ratings, etc.

And the addition of CMPS had me confused on how to get to the actual forum. CMPS is designed for active forums. You should rename "forum index" to Forums

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 6th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Its 100000 times better then the old software. Easy to navigate, and no more vulnerabilities. It still needs a lot of work, such at the "additional options" crap on the reply page with ratings, etc.

And the addition of CMPS had me confused on how to get to the actual forum. CMPS is designed for active forums. You should rename "forum index" to Forums

It's definitely easier to modify.

I'll have to check out the reply page thing.

The navbar really doesn't have anything to do with CMPS, but I'm sure you knew that :poke:, but I've changed it.:D

cc
July 6th, 2007, 11:07 PM
It's definitely easier to modify.

I'll have to check out the reply page thing.

The navbar really doesn't have anything to do with CMPS, but I'm sure you knew that :poke:, but I've changed it.:D

I was getting at, earlier in the day it was going straight to the forum directory, so there wasn't a need for the nav bar. But now its dumping into CMPS. With the wording of "forums" it makes it easy! Thanks

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 6th, 2007, 11:14 PM
I was getting at, earlier in the day it was going straight to the forum directory, so there wasn't a need for the nav bar. But now its dumping into CMPS. With the wording of "forums" it makes it easy! Thanks
Yeah, earlier in the day I had it going everywhere! :lol:

Bult4mud
July 7th, 2007, 02:10 PM
not sure i like it

but who am I

What web site proposal are we talking about? just changing it

95geo
July 8th, 2007, 10:59 PM

quit yer bitchin' :kb8ymf: :D

I like the new software.

RockyTop
July 9th, 2007, 11:37 AM
I like it.