PDA

View Full Version : YJ front drive shaft

MuddyPaws
February 20th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Doesn't matter what motor/trans combo. I will be shortening it any way.

Need it shipped to Sault Sainte Marie, zip 49783 so don't post if you can't ship and please tell me how much for shipping.

Payment to be made by Pay-Pal.

:wave:

joe_jeep
February 20th, 2007, 03:20 AM
if your gonna shorten it would a cj shaft work?? i got one it could be yours for a 6 pack?? and if the snow dont all melt ill be going up gaylord/grayling area this weekend to hit some trails?? perhaps we could meet half way?? just an idea??
let me know if this helps at all, good luck!
the shaft was from a 76 cj7, 304, t150 3spd. have some other parts also if somebody needs em?
if this shaft would work for ya, and you cant meet, i could ship.

Evil_E
February 20th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Let me know if you don't find anything Tim.... I think I got some stuff around here that I could put together and ship to ya. Just pay shipping :wave:

MuddyPaws
February 20th, 2007, 06:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Feb 20 2007, 02&#58;20 AM) 22669</div>

if your gonna shorten it would a cj shaft work?? i got one it could be yours for a 6 pack?? and if the snow dont all melt ill be going up gaylord/grayling area this weekend to hit some trails?? perhaps we could meet half way?? just an idea??
let me know if this helps at all, good luck&#33;
the shaft was from a 76 cj7, 304, t150 3spd. have some other parts also if somebody needs em?
if this shaft would work for ya, and you cant meet, i could ship.
[/b]

I dunno if a CJ shaft will work. Not really sure about the ujoint size and length and all that.

But thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evil_E &#064; Feb 20 2007, 04&#58;08 PM) 22696</div>

Let me know if you don&#39;t find anything Tim.... I think I got some stuff around here that I could put together and ship to ya. Just pay shipping :wave:
[/b]

:yourock:

I might better just have you guys maks a good shaft for me. One that doesn&#39;t shake my teeth out driving down the road. :lmao: