PDA

View Full Version : Wheeling around Munising.

keithshotrodshop
October 12th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Been going up to my hunting cabin in Munising for years, and only recently have I started poking around for some trails. My place is geographically about 15 miles southeast of Munising, near the Buckhorn Lodge. Honestly I haven't found much yet, but I know it is out there. What I would like to do is find some areas close to my cabin, so I can use it as home base for a few off season wheeling trips. Due to the hunting season, I don't really like to get all over the woods as not to piss hunters off. However I am going up around Oct 21st to hunt myself, so if anyone knew of anything for sure and wanted to meet for an un-official trailride to show me some wheeling areas, I'd be up for it. Let me know because I will probably bring the budget samurai.

Roadhouse
October 12th, 2006, 06:45 PM
I know of stuff west and south west of Munising from going to a few Super Dooper Yooper Trips......but that doesn't really help you near your cabin.

keithshotrodshop
October 16th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Chances are I'll be bringing the budget samurai to use as my budget bait hauler, so I can always go out and play alittle.