View Full Version : AMC and Chevy Parts

Vader5
September 24th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I've got a few AMC 304's forsale or trade. One is stock and one is bored 0.030 over with 4000 miles on it. The stock one is $40.00 and the modified one is $100.00. I also have a 1974 Chevy 350, 4 bolt main, high nickle block (needs rebuilt, it spun the #7 rod bearing). The 350 is going for $50.00. I have other parts and am willing to trade for 3:90 gears (or numarically higher) and carriers for an AMC 20 axle. I could also use heavy duty bumpers for a '94 XJ and a limited slip for the dana 35 rear axle.

Let me know if you've got anything interesting to trade.

Paul

shawn
September 24th, 2004, 05:35 PM
So, what else is on the 304? the 30 over one? Got ALT bracket and PS bracket? What intake? Carb? Manifolds? Did it get new bearings? Reground? How is oil pressure, did it get a new oil pump? i am looking for a good 304, I have one but it is going to take a lot of cash to get it usable.

Vader5
October 19th, 2004, 12:58 PM
The 30 over 304 has nothing but the block with the crank, pistons, cam and timing chain installed. I bought this block from a guy who blew his manual tranny and ended up buying an automatic with a good 360 attached. The non bored 304 has heads, valve covers, oil pan, intake. This motor is only missing a water pump and carb (I was told it burned alot of oil when pulled, but no knocks). I also have an extra 2 barrel intake and set of heads. You could take all of it home and make a good engine. I don't have alt brackets or PS brackets. You could use your motor and these 2 to make one good one. I's have new valve guides put in the heads though. It's my experience that 304's usually burn oil throgh the heads and not the rings.

Take both motors, the extra intake and heads for $120.00 (I paid 200 + shipping from Texas for the bored 304) and I gave $40.00 for the stock smoker.

Let me know. You can e-mail me at michiganmuddawgers@yahoo.com