View Full Version : Clearing out alot of space

August 18th, 2006, 09:35 PM
I have recently come to the conclusion that I may be a pack rat. With that said, I have decided to clear out some things that I have not even touched or thought about in the last few years. Here is a very partial list:

1. 1979 Ford Crew Cab (Cab and 2wd chasis only)
2. 1940 Chevrolet sedan (restorable body, frame is rotted in half. Complete car with title though.)
3. Many, Many 1955 Chevrolet parts.
4. About 3 tons of scrap steel.
5. 1988 Chevy truck cab and partial chasis (new style - 2wd)
6. 3 S-10 blazers in conditions from junk to worse.
7. A forced air heater (know nothing about it)
8. About enough parts to build 20 small block chevys.
9. One complete (supposedly running) 350? small block
10. Two duece and a half spicer 5 speed transmissions.
11. Tons of car and truck tires.
12. Some 1958 chevy parts.
13. And lots more.

If you see something you are interested in, PM me, post it here, or call me at 810-614-8038. Prices are from cheap to free on alot of this stuff.

August 19th, 2006, 10:25 AM
This post is funny in so many ways. :P

3 S-10 blazers in conditions from junk to worse.... :lol:

Two duece and a half spicer 5 speed transmissions.....so, you think advanced adapters makes one to mate one of those to a np231? :P

I have never been out to Keith's place but I invision it like Vic's place...on crack. :ninja:

August 19th, 2006, 10:02 PM
That's O.K., it really is a weird place. However the funniest thing was that I posted the same message on another board, and a guy PM'd me asking for pictures of the 350! If you don't know what a friggin 350 looks like, I'm not sure you want to be buying one that has been sitting under a bench for 8 years!

August 20th, 2006, 12:53 AM
Hey Keith, you got any trailer axles laying around? Like car hauler style. My hauler has the semi style rims...you know, the centerless ones...and I wanna convert it to regular. Brakes a plus.

August 20th, 2006, 02:18 PM
No I don't. There is a guy up the road from me that has stacks of the centerless kind, I think he used to get around $75 a piece for them, but I don't know where any of the good ones are like mine.