PDA

View Full Version : Home for a beautiful, friendly bull mastiff mix

mitrail400ex
July 14th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Did you like the movie Turner and Hooch? Did you well up when Hooch died at the end? If so, here is your chance to save a dog from a similar fate, and earn yourself a companion for life (or at least the rest of his).

Here is an email I recieved from a friend of mine:

I'm not one to beg.. but this sweet dog will likely be euthanized (at the end of tomorrow) because cage space is so limited at Lincoln Park Pound. As you may know, owner surrendered animals do not have to be held for any length of time, especially at an already over-crowded facility.

I took this attached picture of him today -- he is such a cool dog.

If you know anyone that can rescue, adopt, or even foster him, please let me know. He was owner surrendered today. Owner said he is 2yrs old and good with kids and is good with other dogs. Owner said he has some minor skin allergies, but I couldn't see that from when I breifly interacted with him. He's more of a quiet, mellow type dog.

There is a volunteer who can transport this dog tomorrow to wherever he needs to go... no charge for us to get him out of there.

Thank you,
Kalin[/b]

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/MITrail400ex/Bull.jpg

So if you know of anyone that could use a new friend, or would like to help save him from his impending doom, PLEASE call, email, or see me in person.
FastRT6dakota@aol.com
Ewill156@ford.com
(313) 477 - 8165

mitrail400ex
July 14th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Update: He's been given a stay of execution. Someone adopted him today and made him a happy puppy.

Timberwolf
July 15th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Glad to hear it!
I hate to see a good, healthy dog put down.