View Full Version : Off Road

chetney
September 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Hello, im a new member to the forum.
i have a 1975 f-250
http://www.cardomain.com/id/f250camo

i live in Grand ledge,mi
near lansing.

i was wondering if there was anywhere nearby to do some 4x4? i know theres silver lake, the mounds,and st helens.

Im looking for a place within an hour oflansing area?is there a place?

thanks
kevin

SquattingDog
September 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Evart, is about 1 1/2 north west of you, lots of trails and sandy bowl area to play in. Is also has wide trail for full size trucks.

hope this helps.

-frank

chetney
September 29th, 2004, 01:25 AM
hmm, anyone else know of places here lansing? any one have private land around this area i could get on for a little bit?

thanks
kevin

kerryann
September 29th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Hi, I am glad to see you came over from got4low.com :)
I don't know of any places to wheel around Lansing, but I do know that they hold mud bogs on Private Property in the Howell area. Maybe someone else who lives out that way will be able to answer your questions better :D

yogi
October 1st, 2004, 12:33 PM
houdy there no place open anymore there are a few mud bogs going on from time to time check out michiganjeepers.com and check there trail ride section

yogi

offroadracer99
October 10th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Hey, I looked at the pic of your ford. Looks good, I still got mine in the rebuilding work stage. F250, 460 bored to 472, C6, 4inch susp., 3inch body, 36inch TSL Radials, when I get the dam thing done (not as soon as I would like, need funding) I will put some pics up. Keep that tank running good. B) :D