PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake Saturday 6/17

WhiteRhino
June 11th, 2006, 07:47 PM
The wife and I are heading over to the dunes Friday afternoon. Gonna enjoy the day on Saturday. Heading home Sunday morning. Gotta be back for Father's day afternoon.

Anyone want to join us?

calvynandhobbs
June 12th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Look for my CJ in my Avatar. The 4Given4x4 club will be doing our annual Silver Lake trip that weekend. I think we have about 8-10 rigs going. :thumb-up:

Roger

AMDemon
June 12th, 2006, 12:10 PM
good chance i may be there

calvynandhobbs
June 19th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Jim, it was nice to meet you out at Silver Lake on Saturday. That was my first time out there and I had a great time.

Roger

WhiteRhino
June 19th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Hey Roger,
We had great weather eh? It was also good to meet you. Seemed like we were never in the same spot to run together. Maybe next time! :thumb-up:

I am terrible with names. I can't recall the other guys. Are they GL members?

calvynandhobbs
June 19th, 2006, 12:03 PM
You couldn't have asked for better weather. The other guys were Tim and Brian with his wife Gina. They are members of 4Given4x4, but not GLFWDA yet. I know Brian pokes his head around in here a little. When I told him you were going to be out there and to be on the look out he knew exactly who I was talking about. Next time we'll run together some. I did quite a bit of playing in the little two tracks off to the side of test hill and had a great time over there. You can only run test hill so many times in a single day. :blink:

Roger