View Full Version : is GLFWD considered ....

Bult4mud
April 12th, 2004, 05:35 PM
is this org considered a club? or just like a support group for clubs

does GLFWD do trail rides or what??

just wondering i became a member to support our sport but it would be cool to hit up some RUns

thanx

JIM

Creative Fab
April 13th, 2004, 08:48 AM
GL is an association that is made up of clubs and individual members for the purpose of maintaining closer contacts betweent all that are members. We promote cooperation, friendship, conservation, ecology and preserve access to public lands thru wise management policies.

And yes we have runs that are put on by GL and the clubs alike. We also have several runs that are not advertised as such but are posted on mesage boards such as this one.

I see that you said you have already joined, thank you!

For those of you that have not:
If you were to join GL you will recieve a copy of our quarterly newsletter called the boondocker, in that you will find the registration forms for the organized sanctioned trailrides that are put on throughout the year.

Also in joining GL you are also joining United Fourwheel Drive Assoc. which is a worldwide Assoc. made up of clubs from all over the world.

If you owuld like more info please feel free to give me a call on the GL toll free line at 1-888-705-8683

Pat Kinne
Pres. GLFWDA

Bult4mud
April 13th, 2004, 06:05 PM
thanx pat

Yeah i been a member for a bout a year now just wondering about the runs

thanx

JIM

SquattingDog
April 21st, 2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Bult4mud@Apr 12 2004, 01:35 PM
is this org considered a club? or just like a support group for clubs

does GLFWD do trail rides or what??

just wondering i became a member to support our sport but it would be cool to hit up some RUns

thanx

JIM
Its considered group therapy. Pat is our therapist. If we get out of line he has on board shock treatment he can administer on or off the trails.

-frank

Sami Rick
May 14th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Could I get one of those shock treatments. :blink:

:D