PDA

View Full Version : Freebies 4/15 ONLY....come get it

mitrail400ex
April 15th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Today, you can grab whatever from this you want. Take one thing or take it all. I don't care. All stuff is in used and somewhat rusty condition. Don't know if it works, as it hasn't been on my Jeep.

1. YJ Leaf springs-front and rear. Need new bushings, half are already pressed out. Two springs have broken leafs. Usable, but rusty.

2. YJ 4.0L power steering pump, pulley, and bracket. Not sure if it works. Has the serpentine style pulley.

3. CJ Dana 30 Narrow Track inner axle shafts. No outers.

4. YJ Windshield frame. Bent, but can be straightened. No rust. No glass.

5. CJ 4.2L Exhaust manifold. Usable. No cracks.

Come and get it. I will NOT be checking here until way later tonight, if at all, so your best bet to get ahold of me is to try (313) 477 - 8165. Ask for Eric, Big Papa, or "The man with the golden gun".

Address: 29651 Five Mile Rd. Livonia, MI 48154. Just stop by. 2nd house West of Middlebelt on the south side of 5 mile. Go to the right side of the driveway and you'll see me out back working on the toys. I'm the younger, rounder one.

Thanks!!!

shawn
April 17th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Uh, I could really use the leaf springs. Can I swing over to pick them up tomarrow?

mitrail400ex
April 17th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Shawn is getting the springs. Anyone else need something? I guess when I said saturday only, I lied.