PDA

View Full Version : 86 ? Toyota Four Runner parts SOLD!

Timberwolf
April 13th, 2006, 07:48 AM
[b]Anyone need anything off a Four Runner?

I'm picking it up this weekend. If no one speaks up here it is going straight to the bone yard.

We're talking cheap! $50 will get you any large drivtrain component, if the owner tells me it is good.
I can deliver this stuff to an exit ramp anywhere along I-75 in Mi, or along M-23 south of Flint.

Need the entire truck to start a project? Make a cheap offer, but I can't deliver this.

Vic

hunter2005
April 13th, 2006, 08:59 AM
I'm in ...is it manul or auto is the big thing....if its manul how much for the hole thing..i can pick up also...if the price is right...give me a call today..work is 989-686-0400 here until 6:00 after 7:00 989-891-0887

calvynandhobbs
April 13th, 2006, 09:27 AM
If you need some more Toyota 4Runner parts Dave Kerwin over on 4given4x4.com just posted his up for sale.

Roger

4Given4x4.com (http://www.4given4x4.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3371)

hunter2005
April 15th, 2006, 08:41 AM
want to thank timberwolf for the runner....gettin it next weekend...

Rattler
April 15th, 2006, 03:31 PM
What? No thanks to me for the pile of freebie parts??? j/k I can actually park in my garage now!!

hunter2005
April 16th, 2006, 01:47 PM
:Ironman: i was gettin there...and thanks to rattler for the freebee i got 3 days ago....thanks big guy...

Rattler
April 17th, 2006, 08:56 AM
I can park in my garage if I want again! The added bonus was getting damn-near $10 for a bunch of stuff I took to Omni-Source.

hunter2005
April 19th, 2006, 09:24 AM
vic i'll give you a call today or tonight when i get a chance to..this weekend is good for me so i need to know how to get there.. i've got the truck and trailer have plans on leaving by 4:00pm from bay city..talk to you later....

Timberwolf
April 20th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Tyler,

I missed you in the phone tag yesterday, so here are the directions.

I-75 north to exit 310. Turn left, go to the signal light. Turn left, one mile to next light. Go straight through the light, one mile. Turn right on Bunker Rd. It is paved. Green house on the right, after all the metal pole buildings. I will be getting ready for our 4x4 club meeting, so my circle drive will be full. I will pull the 4Runner out to the street for loading. Just back up to it for loading. Not much traffic here, so don't worry.

Call if you need more.

Are you going to use a Toyota axle in the front of this? Or do you want to buy a Wagoneer axle?

Need any other axles for other projects? Chevy D44, D60 rears, Ford full width D44, full width Ford 9", Scout axles, Jeep CJ axles? Bring extra cash!

Vic

timbercruiser
April 20th, 2006, 10:35 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timberwolf &#064; Apr 20 2006, 05&#58;59 AM) 13401</div>

Tyler,

I missed you in the phone tag yesterday, so here are the directions.

I-75 north to exit 310. Turn left, go to the signal light. Turn left, one mile to next light. Go straight through the light, one mile. Turn right on Bunker Rd. It is paved. Green house on the right, after all the metal pole buildings. I will be getting ready for our 4x4 club meeting, so my circle drive will be full. I will pull the 4Runner out to the street for loading. Just back up to it for loading. Not much traffic here, so don&#39;t worry.

Call if you need more.

Are you going to use a Toyota axle in the front of this? Or do you want to buy a Wagoneer axle?

Need any other axles for other projects? Chevy D44, D60 rears, Ford full width D44, full width Ford 9", Scout axles, Jeep CJ axles? Bring extra cash&#33;

Vic
[/b]

As the lone toyota nazi on this board, I have to warn you that those axles are illegal to swap onto a Toyota :wow:

Rattler
April 20th, 2006, 11:25 AM
As the lone toyota nazi on this board, I have to warn you that those axles are illegal to swap onto a Toyota [/b]

As Roadhouse said when I put the Yoko Muddiggers on my old Toy "Its a Jap truck, you might as well use Jap tires."