PDA

View Full Version : Condolences - Chelsey Lawrence, Michelle Borgeson's Daughter

hunter4x4
January 22nd, 2017, 01:48 AM
I had the honor to attend the memorial service for the daughter of our outstanding Membership Secretary Michelle Borgeson this afternoon.

In addition to expressing my personal expression of love, support & condolences, I let Michelle know that everyone in the Association also express the same.

Thanks for everything you do for us Michelle, our prayers and support are with you.

Mike Olmstead

Ms.ZJ
January 22nd, 2017, 05:36 AM
Thank you for making the trip across state to be there, Mike.
It meant a lot to me to have your smiling face there
There are a million bumps ahead, but yesterday was the final hurdle in this long path to healing from such a terrible loss.

I love and appreciate you, my friend.

DDS4X4
January 22nd, 2017, 07:51 AM
Our Prayers and thoughts are with You & your Family, from the Great Lakes family spread over many miles, during this difficult time. GOD bless you and comfort you.

Ms.ZJ
January 22nd, 2017, 08:12 AM
Our Prayers and thoughts are with You & your Family, from the Great Lakes family spread over many miles, during this difficult time. GOD bless you and comfort you.

Kind words and prayer are the glue that is holding me together.
Thank you.

WhiteRhino
January 22nd, 2017, 09:31 AM
I can't imagine what you have gone through and I don't know what words to say that can comfort you. Just know that we 'do' care.

Ms.ZJ
January 22nd, 2017, 07:34 PM
I can't imagine what you have gone through and I don't know what words to say that can comfort you. Just know that we 'do' care.

I know. <3 thank you.