PDA

View Full Version : 4WD Awareness Training Coordinator Change

hunter4x4
August 13th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Three growing kids getting more active by the day, a significant uptick in career duties & responsibilities, and the realization that he cannot be as responsive as he feels the position requires has led Craig Feusse to the decision that it's time to hand over the reins of the 4WD Awareness Training Committee!

Craig - an outdoor enthusiast with a background in both 4x4 and ATV recreation - has been a member of GLFWDA since 2010, and the Association's 4WD Awareness Training Coordinator since January of 2012.

On behalf of the Board of Directors and the entire GLFWDA family, thank you Craig for your for your 4+ years of service as coordinator and all your contributions, and we wish you well in all of your future endeavors!! It's good to know though that you'll still be around as a member of the Association!!

And at the same time we're pleased to announce Craig's successor, Ken Farley Jr.!

Ken hails from Fowler, MI, and is the owner of Ken's Kar Kare, an Associate Member of the Association. Ken, along with his father, own and operate their shop in Fowler, MI (just north of Lansing) where their menu includes general car repair, after market upgrades, Jeep builds, and they run their own wrecker company. Ken is a licensed Master Mechanic, and a certified Heavy Duty Wrecker operator, with over 10 years experience running heavy duty wreckers, uprighting semis and other large trucks. Ken is a family man, and Ken and his wife Amanda have two daughters aged 10 months old and 4.

Ken came to our attention with his free recovery classes! He was asked if he was interested position and Ken responded with an enthusiastic 'Yes'! And as Craig commented with regard to his successor: "I always thought you wrecker guys would have some cool winching tricks up your sleeve. "

Welcome aboard Ken!

Mike Olmstead
President - GLFWDA

DDS4X4
August 14th, 2016, 05:15 AM
Thanks guys:thumb::woot::thumb:

phittie1100
August 14th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Thank you Craig and Ken!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Jarhead
August 15th, 2016, 07:49 AM