PDA

View Full Version : New play area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creative Fab
April 1st, 2006, 09:10 AM
I recieved a call from these folks inviting us to come play on their farm.

Kids In The Mud Extreme Farm is the name of it and Decatur is the location.

Open to Jeep's, Truck's, Quad's, Go-Kart's, Dirt Bike's, Buggies

Farm hours are 9:30 am to 5:30 pm

Prices per day ATV and driver $20 per day, passenger $5 per day driver must be 18 (Check in with parent of guardian if under 18), this is a daily farm lease!

No alcohol
No riding double
Flags required (not on bikes)
96 decibal noise limit
All riders must follow rules posted at farm.

For more info call Dave at 269 325 2890

77308 56th street
Decatur MI 49045

WhiteRhino
April 1st, 2006, 07:44 PM
Is it only mud or do they have a variety?

Creative Fab
April 2nd, 2006, 09:29 AM
The owner told me that the Kalamazoo Sundowners come there alot and it keep's them entertained with a combination of logs, small steep uphill's and a few small rocks here and there.

Why don't you go there and give us a report on the terrain? :thumb-up: Please :bigemo_harabe_net-145:

WhiteRhino
April 2nd, 2006, 02:21 PM
You know it's not safe for me to wheel by myself. :Ironman:

We should make a trip over there. It's probably 2 1/2 hours each way for me.

hunter2005
April 5th, 2006, 03:30 PM
should try to get a group to go there on a weekend...

Jarhead
April 12th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Anyone looking at doing a weekend here?

phittie1100
April 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM
I get my life back in a few days, and I am looking for a good excuse to go "loosen up" my new springs. I have a trip planned to Jackson and Kzoo the weekend of May 5th, Decatur is down that way somewhere, right?

Jarhead
April 12th, 2006, 02:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phittie1100 &#064; Apr 12 2006, 12&#58;02 PM) 13087</div>

I get my life back in a few days, and I am looking for a good excuse to go "loosen up" my new springs. I have a trip planned to Jackson and Kzoo the weekend of May 5th, Decatur is down that way somewhere, right?
[/b]

Decatur is little bit further West.

Toncomb
April 17th, 2006, 04:21 PM
I went saturday as soon as I can figure out pics I&#39;ll post some. Place has potential but right now its a huge field with quad style jumps track ect, Plus a oval track. It doesn&#39;t have many woods trails yet but hopefully that will change soon. I plan on calling him tonight to see about comeing out and helping him cut/clear/make some trails. Kinda pricy since a jeep with driver and 3 other passengers will run you 35 to get in for the day. Hoping maybe he&#39;ll consider a season pass type thing also. Anyway have some pics I&#39;ll try to get up.

If anybody wants to go down this weekend get ahold of me would love to meet up with some others from the area.

Have a couple short vids of a bowl he made, he&#39;s got a huge terex earth mover I can&#39;t believe I don&#39;t have a pic of it.

Creative Fab
April 17th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the pics and report&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Let us know if he wants more help building trails.

Nemdex
April 26th, 2006, 06:30 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/nemdex/KITM005.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/nemdex/KITM015.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/nemdex/KITM019.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/nemdex/KITM020.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/nemdex/KITM022.jpg

Hello all,

4Given4x4 is planning a trip out to Kids in the Mudd on Sunday April 30th (this Sunday)

We are going to continue to cut trails and just have a good time.

Would love to see as many GLFWDA members as can come...

Any question feel free to contact me.

Jason@trinitycsg.com

Creative Fab
April 26th, 2006, 06:59 PM
I would love to come out but I will be in Atlanta doing DNR trail maintenance :( Maybe next time, keep us updated&#33;

Toncomb
April 26th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Hey how you guys doing. It was me and my cousin down there with the ranger. Hopefully were going down sat and maybe sunday. Hope to see you there. Also on a side note we rebuilt a bridge over that stream, and he&#39;d prefer that the larger stream wasn&#39;t driven thru anymore. There&#39;s also a smaller stream that he doesn&#39;t have a problem with us crossing. The larger stream he&#39;s afraid it will make muddy water leave his property. He has been told that this would be bad for him. Not bitching or complaining but he mentioned it after you had left thats what he&#39;d prefer.

It was great to meet you guys and even though it was hard work I had a good time.

Nemdex
April 26th, 2006, 11:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(toncomb &#064; Apr 26 2006, 10&#58;21 PM) 13585</div>

Hey how you guys doing. It was me and my cousin down there with the ranger. Hopefully were going down sat and maybe sunday. Hope to see you there. [/b]

Hope to see you there on Sunday &#33; :rolleyes:

calvynandhobbs
April 27th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Nemdex, you beat me to posting 4Given4x4s event out there this weekend. I won&#39;t be able to make it because of my daughter&#39;s softball game and son&#39;s baseball game, but hope you guys have a great time. The pics look like this place has good potential and it&#39;s great that the owner is letting you guys cut new paths for him.

Roger

Nemdex
July 19th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Hey every one… I just wanted to give everyone some news about the Kids in the Mudd off road area here in southern/west Michigan.

Hours:
First they are now open 7 days a week and have extended their hours to Fri, Sat and Sun - 9:30AM to 8:30PM (No admission after 7PM). And Mon-Thurs. by Appointment. The by appointment is because they were sitting out there mon-thurs all day with no one showing up. But if you want to wheel during the week just let them know and they will be there.

Trails:
Second, the number of trails are increasing but there still needs to be more, I am going to get a date set with the owner to come out with a group and cut some more trails. Most trails are tracked quite well but I know of one trail that only myself and Ben have been down. (and I think we both had to winch out of it, at least I know I did).

Off road Course:
For those of you who have been there, you know there are two big open areas and the one up front is mostly for the ATV’s and bikes. But in the back open area I would like to put in a 4x4 course such as some of us saw at the Jeep Blessing this year. If any of you have Ideas for obstacles of just something you would like to see be there , post it up.

Pricing:
Last time I was there I was told there is now a year pass available&#33; &#036;99 for the year and yep he said it will be open during the winter.

Park Info -
77308 56th St.
Decatur, MI 49045
For Appointments and Questions
Call Dave at (269) 325-2890
http://www.kidsinthemudd.com

Jason aka Nemdex

95geo
July 19th, 2006, 02:51 PM
if you spend &#036;5-10K on big rocks and litter your trails with them you will have more business then you know what to do with. i dont see you drawing a very big number of trucks since what you offer is standard michigan terrain.

my &#036;.02

Nemdex
July 19th, 2006, 08:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; Jul 19 2006, 02&#58;51 PM) 15860</div>

if you spend &#036;5-10K on big rocks and litter your trails with them you will have more business then you know what to do with. i dont see you drawing a very big number of trucks since what you offer is standard michigan terrain.

my &#036;.02
[/b]

First of all it is not my land, so I am not offering any terrain. Second of all in southwest michigan what else is there? You say it needs more, and I agree, so how many hours have you put in cutting trails? Or are you someone who is going to sit and wait till somthing drops in your lap? We all want great places to go wheeling, and we all know we need far more than what we have. A few members of this club were out there helping, cutting trails trying to build it up to be somthing nice. I am just one who is willing to put in the work to help make it happen, while others sit and say spend more money... perhaps that is why our wheeling spots are as few as they are.

Roadhouse
July 19th, 2006, 11:04 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemdex &#064; Jul 19 2006, 08&#58;17 PM) 15867</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(95geo &#064; Jul 19 2006, 02&#58;51 PM) 15860

my &#036;.02
[/b]

First of all it is not my land, so I am not offering any terrain. Second of all in southwest michigan what else is there? You say it needs more, and I agree, so how many hours have you put in cutting trails? Or are you someone who is going to sit and wait till somthing drops in your lap? We all want great places to go wheeling, and we all know we need far more than what we have. A few members of this club were out there helping, cutting trails trying to build it up to be somthing nice. I am just one who is willing to put in the work to help make it happen, while others sit and say spend more money... perhaps that is why our wheeling spots are as few as they are.
[/b][/quote]

I think you misunderstood what 95geo was trying to say.

WhiteRhino
July 20th, 2006, 09:18 AM
I agree with Roadhouse. I believe 95geo was offering some encouragement. We (GLFWDA) have spent tons of hours in meetings and writing grant requests to get rocks placed on goverment land both at St Helen and the Mounds. Currently we have been stone walled.

Since you are on private property, you have more control of what goes on and are not limited by Bureaucracy. His suggestion is that if you can install rocks, you have created the terrain that we all crave for.

Reconsider what he said........ it was not a slam.

And as a side note, 95geo has been involved with opening more new trails at the mounds than anyone else I know. In fact, when GLFWDA was considering a work day last fall at the mounds, he met me there in advance to show me what new trails could be cut. In addition, he was one of about 10 GL members who were in Canada last year opening an old trail up to Ogidaki Mountain.

Jim

95geo
July 20th, 2006, 09:28 AM
thanks for clearing that up, it wasnt a slam... rather a marketing suggestion. since you arent a financial part of it maybe you could pass on the suggestion to the owners of the land.

RockyTop
July 20th, 2006, 10:54 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemdex &#064; Jul 19 2006, 08&#58;17 PM) 15867</div>

[/b]

Easy, Bryce was trying to help you out in this ORV park. If you put money into the park by placing large rocks (boulders) in the track area, you will increase business. Why? Rockcrawlers don&#39;t have alot of options in this State. He&#39;s right, it would be a Goldmine and prices could PROBABLY be lowered considering the business they would bring in.

This may have to be a topic of discussion at the next Quarterly as this could be a very fruitful location. Obviously it will take some dough, but kicking ideas around and brainstorming may incur a viable solution. This would be a win-win situation for all of those involved. I&#39;ve finally purchased my first trail rig, I am also coming off of an absence of 10 years from wheeling and am tired of seeing trails erased from the map. This is a good shot at putting one on the maps (ESPECIALLY being Private Land).

Nemdex
July 20th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Let me first start out by giving my apologies to 95geo, as strange as it sounds this is a difficult issue for me. Yes it is not my land, my idea, I have no connection to it other than someone who has gotten to know the owner and wheels out there and works to make it better. This area is close to home for many of us and I love the idea of having somewhere this close to go wheeling, and it is true that there is not any customer made terrain and it is all standard stuff, but to me it is something. I agree that there needs to be more out there and I even made a point of this in my post. But in order for the owner to spend money on improvements, well he needs to make money. It is a you need to spend money to make money but need to make money so you have some to spend.

I have spent years wheeling anywhere I could and many of them perhaps were not legal, and now we have somewhere and I am willing to fight to make sure it stays open. Perhaps I take this too personal but I want to make this area a great place to wheel, I have always been taken care of by the owner for the time I put in working, and in the end game cutting the trails gives you quite the feeling of ownership even when you don’t own anything.

So Rocks? I agree this is a need. Is there anything else? Perhaps something that is not costly? That can be built?

I will talk to him about the rocks. Because you are right is you like rock crawling you are very limited in this area.
Any suggestions you can give I am willing to take, and discuss them with the owner, and build what I can.

Thank you
Jason
Jason@trinitycsg.com

WhiteRhino
July 20th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Check out the log incline in this post.

http://www.glfwda.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1878

95geo
July 20th, 2006, 01:55 PM
for the lazy like myself:

http://www.glfwda.org/forums/uploads/post-8-1151681582.jpg

this can be just as if not more challenging than rocks when it gets worn in

Nemdex
July 20th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Now that I can do &#33; Thanks anything else ?

I will try to start this build this weekend..

lgottler
July 20th, 2006, 06:58 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemdex &#064; Jul 20 2006, 06&#58;18 PM) 15904</div>

[/b]

Would anyone from GL be willing to take a trip out there and assist with trail building? I would give a hand if we did set something up. I&#39;m sure if you ran it enough you would end up with some challenging tight twisty mud stuff which would be fun.

How many hills are hidden in the woods?

Lucas

Nemdex
July 20th, 2006, 07:22 PM
I am waiting for a call back from the owner, trying to pick the area and get it grated out so the “trail” is down to dirt. There are a few area I can think of in the woods that this could work, and then again in the open area we have room to built it as well.

As soon as I get some feedback from the owner I will re-post with an update.

Thanks

calvynandhobbs
July 21st, 2006, 07:47 AM
Nemdex will probably be on here shortly, but he posted this over on the 4Given4x4 site.

I just got a call from Dave the owner of Kids in the Mudd and they are being sued by the township for being a public annoyance.

His lawyer has told him that they are far from closed yet but there is going to be a petition to help keep it open. He is going to post this on the website and I will make a re-post here when it is up. Anyone who can help and sign a form and send it in would be great. [/b]

I&#39;m willing to help in any way that I can. I&#39;d really like to see another option for wheelin in lower Michigan outside of the Mounds.

Roger

WhiteRhino
July 21st, 2006, 08:19 AM
When I took this pic, I was with the guy who is in charge of building all the trails at the Iron Range. He specifically spaced the logs at varying distances so that all wheel bases would be challenged. The vertical posts are buried about 4 feet deep. All the logs are bolted together with long bolts. The excess length of the bolts are cut off to keep from having a tire slicer.

I can not make it this weekend. Already going to the dunes with the kids. :thumb-up:

HOWEVER, IF THE OWNER WOULD ALLOW A WORK WEEKEND THAT IS PRESCHEDULED, I THINK THAT WE COULD GET GL PEOPLE THERE.

Another thing, if GL provided good effort for help there, would the owner consider a slight discount for GL members? This is a two fold win win situation. First, it gives an incentive for people to visit the park. Second, it give an incentive for non GL members to join GL. Just a thought..............

We would also be willing to come to do the work to construct a rock course if he would pop for the rock course and offer the same above incentive. Another thought...............

RockyTop
July 21st, 2006, 10:18 AM
This issue should be somewhat of a concern and met with a recourse from GLFWDA members. This area (which really IMO hasn&#39;t even had a chance to reach it&#39;s potential) is in danger of already being shut down. GLFWDA discounts aside, the more important reality is the "surrounding community" suing this gentlemen because of "excessive noise".

Nemdex, keep us updated as to the status of the park&#39;s goings on with the community. Maybe shaving the hours of operation back an hour may be a "middle ground" to keep the surrounding public out of this?

The next two weekends I&#39;m out, but after that, I wouldn&#39;t mind spending a day out there helping out. It can only benefit ORV users of all types. I&#39;m personally fed up with non-ORV persons dictating to us "what we can and cannot do", when they have already made their choice to not be a part of this community. I&#39;ll do what I can to help you out Nemdex.

Jason Dolinski
11304 Kinloch
Redford, MI 48239
313-363-1688 (cell)

Nemdex
July 21st, 2006, 10:34 AM
The sad thing is this, there are only two houses anywhere near the location, mostly fields, woods and farms. The land next to this area is owned by a member of the township board, and there is no hose on it, yet this board member has it set that they do not want this 4x4 area there and is why this has all came about. After talking with the owner last night for some time I feel this is far from over and using the words of his lawyer "Kids in the Mudd is far from closed." I think in the end we as 4x4 community will prevail.

Nemdex

RockyTop
July 21st, 2006, 10:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemdex &#064; Jul 21 2006, 10&#58;34 AM) 15933</div>

The sad thing is this, there are only two houses anywhere near the location, mostly fields, woods and farms. The land next to this area is owned by a member of the township board, and there is no hose on it, yet this board member has it set that they do not want this 4x4 area there and is why this has all came about. After talking with the owner last night for some time I feel this is far from over and using the words of his lawyer "Kids in the Mudd is far from closed." I think in the end we as 4x4 community will prevail.

Nemdex
[/b]

We can maybe sponsor an "Adopt-a-Road" in the surrounding area. Depending on how good of a park this can be, the town will get more business. Sooner or later they have to realize that "the enemy" cares about the area just as much as they do.

Nemdex
July 21st, 2006, 10:48 AM
As far as the build goes The owner is into it and ready to go with it. I am going to try to be out there both Saturday and Sunday (Sunday for sure all day). Dave has said that anyone who is coming in to help work on this, he is reducing the days cost for entry. If you do show up, take some time and run on the trails and have fun as well&#33;
WhiteRhino : Another thing, if GL provided good effort for help there, would the owner consider a slight discount for GL members?

I do think he is planning on doing this – a Club member price If I remember from when we were talking about this is was like a 50% discount on entry fees if my memory serves me.

And over all at &#036;20 a pop per day the &#036;90 a year is a great deal if your close and can truly use it.

WhiteRhino
July 21st, 2006, 12:10 PM
Maybe I missed it. What is the acreage?

Nemdex
July 21st, 2006, 02:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WhiteRhino &#064; Jul 21 2006, 12&#58;10 PM) 15942</div>

Maybe I missed it. What is the acreage?
[/b]

80 Acres

Trail_Fanatic
July 21st, 2006, 05:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lgottler &#064; Jul 20 2006, 06&#58;58 PM) 15906</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemdex &#064; Jul 20 2006, 06&#58;18 PM) 15904

[/b]

Would anyone from GL be willing to take a trip out there and assist with trail building? I would give a hand if we did set something up. I&#39;m sure if you ran it enough you would end up with some challenging tight twisty mud stuff which would be fun.

How many hills are hidden in the woods?

Lucas
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;d like to help. Let me know when and as long as I&#39;m not &#39;pre-scheduled&#39; for anything, I&#39;m there.

Nemdex
July 22nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
Well Today my Wife and myself went out to kidds in the mudd and built the "log ladder" and well it is beyond any truch that was ou there. I made it about 3/4 of the way and then the last log, the incline, the fact that the last log puts you off canter. it just stopen me there and I have to winch out. So anyone out there want to take it on you can be the first to make it up and over. I am going to get some photos and post them up, just left the house with everything under the sun except my camera. I hope some of you make it out to check it out, and like it....

Nemdex
July 25th, 2006, 12:04 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/nemdex/logs.jpg

RockyTop
July 25th, 2006, 12:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemdex &#064; Jul 25 2006, 12&#58;04 PM) 16100</div>

http://www.freewebs.com/nemdex/logs.jpg
[/b]

Looking good&#33; :bigemo_harabe_net-110:

Keep up the good work&#33;

Creative Fab
July 25th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Thats awsome&#33; Nice work&#33;&#33;&#33;

RockyTop
July 25th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Not to be a smartass, but to keep erosion to a minimum, get some ground cover on both sides. Ivy or something else cheap, to "grow like wildfire".

Nemdex
July 27th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Ground Cover? HAHA that is never an issue out here, being an old farm the soil is very nice and ground cover grows very fast.

Also from the photo you can see not only does this go up hill but there is an evtra hill at the top, and on the other side we are starting to put in stone. OK not huge store..... But what we can gather and a few farms in the area have offered up some as well. Forgiven4x4 has a member who said he will make it up next weekend (first weekend in AUG) I look forward to seeing somone make is, This stoped me in my tracks...

Have a great day everyone....

dodgegirl
July 31st, 2006, 10:18 PM
Just went to the home page of Kids in the Mudd and found their petition. I printed out a copy and will get as many signatures as I can and send it it to them. Also, we would be willing to help out over there sometime after the weekend of the 12th as we are going down to the Real Truck Club Challenge at the Badlands that weekend but will be free after that. We only live about 45 miles from there and it would be great to be able to keep it open and have some place around here to wheel. So, if anyone will be going over there after the weekend of the 12th, please let me know and I will try and make it there and bring some other people also. :D

RockyTop
August 17th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Nemdex, any updates for us?

CheapthrillB2
August 17th, 2006, 10:09 PM
i live in the yankee springs area, and all the trails out here are being closed, so my club is lookin for somewhere to wheel, and we are thinkin of tryin this area out in the next couple weekends, just had one question, i was reading the rules, and read that i need to wear a helmet in my truck? and needed a roll bar of some type? did i read this wrong or do i really need to have a roll cage and wear helmets inside my truck...........its an Explorer just curious before we drive out their were like 50-60 miles away

Nvrenuf
August 18th, 2006, 07:29 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CheapthrillB2 &#064; Aug 17 2006, 10&#58;09 PM) 16552</div>

i live in the yankee springs area, and all the trails out here are being closed,
[/b]

You may want to get to the DNR meeting in GR next week to get info and prepare comments.

Link to Meetings (http://www.glfwda.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2012)

CheapthrillB2
August 18th, 2006, 08:52 AM
I&#39;ll have to try and make it their, and bring some of my club members, you&#39;ll have to bear with me i am rather new to all of this, i really started wheelin just this last winter/fall but i want to try and keep some of the trails open in the yankee springs area, i spent the better part of my first 10 years alive wheelin this area in my dads truck, and what it was then to what it is now are two way different areas, kinda like comparing arizona to anartica

my house borders some conservation land and the cheif noonday rec center, and across the street is all open state land, the last 2 months or so alone they have closed probably 3 miles worth of trails

Nvrenuf
August 18th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Yea we are all in the same situation. I am not trying to be pushy, I just think that as a group we tend to be a little less vocal then our opponents. Even if you say nothing it&#39;s valuable to hear how others are pushing the DNR (in our direction or against) and may help in the future.
Steve

Creative Fab
August 18th, 2006, 09:04 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CheapthrillB2 &#064; Aug 18 2006, 07&#58;52 AM) 16564</div>

I&#39;ll have to try and make it their, and bring some of my club members, you&#39;ll have to bear with me i am rather new to all of this, i really started wheelin just this last winter/fall but i want to try and keep some of the trails open in the yankee springs area, i spent the better part of my first 10 years alive wheelin this area in my dads truck, and what it was then to what it is now are two way different areas, kinda like comparing arizona to anartica

my house borders some conservation land and the cheif noonday rec center, and across the street is all open state land, the last 2 months or so alone they have closed probably 3 miles worth of trails
[/b]

The best thing you can do is go to the GR meeting and express your concern with the closures and ask why these trails were closed and were they closed legally? By legally I mean was it brought to the publics attention through a compartment review and then signed off on by the DNR director Rebekah Humphries? This is the question you will need to ask if you are not happy with the closure&#33; Remember that State Land is your land&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And as Trail Fanatic sig says "Only you can prevent forest closures"

CheapthrillB2
August 18th, 2006, 09:30 AM
the trail around the corner from my house was closed a few months ago because somebody went back their drunk and went off the side of the trail and slammed their head into the steering wheel and got stitches etc... and was trying to sue the state because the trail was not mainteained and their were no warning signs etc... so they just closed it off, one of the guys i wheel with works for the state park and campground for the DNR, he said that they got a call that week from some big wig in Lansing telling them to close it off and put up the "no motorized vehicle" signs

i&#39;ll be at that meeting, never been to any meetings like these, i hope i can be effective to the cause

back to the origanal question about the rules for the kids in the mudd, anybody been their, do i need to wear a helmet? or are they just talking about ATV&#39;s etc.....

calvynandhobbs
August 21st, 2006, 07:58 AM
back to the origanal question about the rules for the kids in the mudd, anybody been their, do i need to wear a helmet? or are they just talking about ATV&#39;s etc.....[/b]

Nemdex would be able to get you a definitive answer since he&#39;s been out there several times and was out there again yesterday. As far as I know the helmet rule is just like that at Silver Lake. Anyone riding an ATV is required to wear a helmet and if you are in an open top vehicle without a roll bar you are required to wear a helmet. Solid roofed vehicles do not require a helmet to be worn.

Roger

CheapthrillB2
August 21st, 2006, 10:36 PM
so iwas gonna make a run over their in the next couple days, but i see on their website that their temp. closed??????????????????? anybody know why

calvynandhobbs
August 22nd, 2006, 08:07 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CheapthrillB2 &#064; Aug 21 2006, 10&#58;36 PM) 16740</div>

so iwas gonna make a run over their in the next couple days, but i see on their website that their temp. closed??????????????????? anybody know why
[/b]

Jason posted this over on 4Given4x4 yesterday.

Roger

4Given4x4 (http://www.4given4x4.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3640)

Nemdex
September 3rd, 2006, 02:34 PM
Well Kidds in the mudd is closed for a short time I was out there when the local police delivered the paper work... They are to remain closed untill I think is was the Sept 28th untill the court had time to hear the case and make a decision. Although they are closed it is looking good that after this is all over it will be back up and running with little delay. As soon as I have a re-opening date I will be sure to post it up...

Jason