PDA

View Full Version : ********** The SoFfical SnoFari 2016 Thread **********

Kixx007
October 23rd, 2015, 06:35 AM
Here it is, the TENTH annual SnoFari! We're back and hoping that you guys will make this better than ever!

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad336/kixx007/SnoFari2016Flyer.png

Replying to this thread will not guarantee you a spot. You must mail a registration form postmarked no sooner than November 2nd, 2015.
GLFWDA Members are allowed to register as early as Ocotober 23rd, 2015. Please include your member number on the registration form.

Entries will be placed into a raffle style selection process based on postmark date.

SnoFari is a family oriented Winter trail-ride that takes place on state land in and around the West Branch, Mi area. It is open to all makes and models of licensed four-wheel drive vehicles. We host a banquet dinner on Saturday night and give away TONS of awesome prizes during the raffle.

fsumotorhead
October 23rd, 2015, 07:08 AM
I can't wait!

DDS4X4
October 23rd, 2015, 07:06 PM
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::w oot::woot: 10 Woots for SoFO :yourock:

Kixx007
October 23rd, 2015, 07:09 PM
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::w oot::woot: 10 Woots for SoFO :yourock:

I think this would be a great year to see you back.... Weren't you at the first one?! :)

DDS4X4
October 24th, 2015, 06:33 PM
I printed the Registration, yes, ...... To Be Determined?
Need to find some free time to wrench a little.
Thanks

Petsan
October 26th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Registration has been mailed. Any pre runs?

Carla Longerbeam
October 27th, 2015, 01:18 PM
I have finally remembered to send this in on time!!! I can't wait to finally go on this trip.

tvpatterson
November 1st, 2015, 09:21 AM
Just sent in our registration and on the form it requested the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive forum name and on this post it stated to add the Member number. I just happened to re-read this post as I added the forum names per the form and not our individual member numbers...please send me a PM if this will be an issue and I can reply with our numbers. Thanks.

Tom

JKAllen
November 6th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Hi - I am a fairly active wheeler and just joined GLFWDA so did not have my member number to add to SnoFari Registration (I mailed it on 10/23). I did include my forum name and the receipt from Paypal confirming my membership payment. Please PM me if there are any issues with my registration. I hope not, I am looking forward to attending this event!

Ms.ZJ
November 6th, 2015, 04:50 PM
Hi - I am a fairly active wheeler and just joined GLFWDA so did not have my member number to add to SnoFari Registration (I mailed it on 10/23). I did include my forum name and the receipt from Paypal confirming my membership payment. Please PM me if there are any issues with my registration. I hope not, I am looking forward to attending this event!

I just mailed a bunch of memberships on tuesday, you should have yours soon.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
November 17th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Is it too late to register? :poke:

:SoFo:

Tumbleweed
November 24th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Thank You for cashing the check so quickly. It's nice knowing, for sure, that I got in!!!
:yourock:

Petsan
November 25th, 2015, 06:46 AM
Thank You for cashing the check so quickly. It's nice knowing, for sure, that I got in!!!
:yourock:

X2

WhiteRhino
November 25th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Kixx needed some Black Friday money. :)

NightKrawler
December 2nd, 2015, 06:36 AM
Cool

tvpatterson
December 29th, 2015, 02:37 PM
Just a FYI... Talked to Scott at the Quality Inn in West Branch and the hotel is booked solid for the dates of the event. He stated they don't use awaiting list but I can call back every few days to see if any rooms become available. He did suggest The Super 8 hotel which is right behind (or next to) the Quality Inn and I was able to get a room. If anyone else runs into this the phone number is (989) 345-8488. I was able to get a "military" discount for being a Vet and the rate they gave me was $76.99. Look forward to the event...mostly since Mother Nature has decided to let the snow to fly😀

WhiteRhino
December 29th, 2015, 09:12 PM
The Super 8 is far better than most Super 8's. It's right at the back of the Quality Inn parking lot. You won't feel left out. Here's hoping for snow!

Ms.ZJ
January 30th, 2016, 01:32 PM
:needpics:

WhiteRhino
January 31st, 2016, 08:11 PM
I didn't take any but it was certainly a great event. Thanks to SoFo and everyone else who made this such a great time. :thumb:

hunter4x4
January 31st, 2016, 09:31 PM
Echoing the previous comments above, thanks for a great event! I personally enjoyed the heck out of the event, your hospitality, and all the great people I had a chance to hang with!

Congratulations on a succesful & well run event!

phittie1100
February 1st, 2016, 02:17 PM
The Super 8 is far better than most Super 8's. It's right at the back of the Quality Inn parking lot. You won't feel left out. Here's hoping for snow!

I was pleasantly surprised by our stay at the Super 8 - nice rooms, indoor pool, nice staff. But I also noticed a plaque indicating int was owned by Forwards, the same company that owns the QI & the Shell (plus several other gas stations)

DDS4X4
February 1st, 2016, 09:21 PM
I was pleasantly surprised by our stay at the Super 8 - nice rooms, indoor pool, nice staff. But I also noticed a plaque indicating int was owned by Forwards, the same company that owns the QI & the Shell (plus several other gas stations)

After all these years, a local (from MI) is just figuring that out??

WhiteRhino
February 2nd, 2016, 06:21 AM
Remember, he went to Ohio State.:lmao:

phittie1100
February 2nd, 2016, 08:11 PM
oh, ouch...you don't play fair!

DDS4X4
February 4th, 2016, 09:01 PM
oh, ouch...you don't play fair!

Remember .... he is from Michigan :ahhh: