PDA

View Full Version : Checking in. :)

Ms.ZJ
October 3rd, 2015, 09:05 AM
Membership holds strong at 409 members.
We have welcomed two new associate members this month, Energy Products Battery Giant, Bar H Transport Ent. Inc, 10 new club or individual members, and 1 new Lifetime Membership.
I would also like to mention that Bundy Hill has renewed their membership and increased their level of support to Level 4 for the next two years!

Store inventory was low, an order to restock has been made, there have been some style changes in the hats we offer for purchase. We now offer FelxFit ball caps and cuffless beanies.

Please join us at the quarterly membership meeting in Pellston, MI on October 17th at 4 pm for a full report from the entire Elected and Extended BODs.

WhiteRhino
October 3rd, 2015, 06:33 PM
Excellent news and thanks for the update. FWIW I just renewed again. :thumb:

I won't be making the quarterly meeting. Hope it is productive.

DDS4X4
October 4th, 2015, 06:13 AM
:thumb: Thank you, Jim :thumb:

And GREAT news for the GLFWDA membership :wave:

Thanks to all current & past BOD members and Volunteers that keep GLWDA strong !!!

Ms.ZJ
October 4th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Excellent news and thanks for the update. FWIW I just renewed again. :thumb:

I won't be making the quarterly meeting. Hope it is productive.

Thank you, Jim!

(snarky me says "I know, I processed and mailed that to you" :D )

Members like you are a wealth of knowledge and true assets to the association.
Your continued support indicates that somewhere....things are being done right and that you hold faith in what we do.
According to the records, you're coming up on your 40 year anniversary with GLFWDA. That's Dedication!
Perhaps you would like to share with the membership (a story in the Boondocker...someday)what four decades of membership have meant to you?

hunter4x4
October 5th, 2015, 11:31 PM
Thanks for update Michelle - GREAT news!!