PDA

View Full Version : Quick Update!!

hunter4x4
March 19th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Just a quick update! The weather is finally breaking and I'm sure we're all thinking 'finally!' Time to charge the batteries and turn those hibernating Jeeps and other 4x4's over for the first time this year! For those 4x4's that sleep all winter the most oft forgotten item first time out is insurance! Don't forget to call your agent and get you liability on 'em before you hit the streets. Almost nothing ever happens, keyword there is 'almost'. You don't want to be the exception!!!

I just finished our monthly board meeting with the other Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association board members and just thought I'd share a couple things with you:
> If you didn't notice on the home page, the Spring general membership meeting will be May 1 at 7:00 PM at the Jeep Blessing in Mesick.
> Membership numbers are up again! Remember, there is strength in numbers!!
> As noted in the 'sticky above, Silver Lake is looking for volunteers
> And finally there are a number of events that will have GLFWDA representation - make sure you check a couple out!

Good wheeling guys & gals!!!

Mike O.

WhiteRhino
March 20th, 2015, 05:42 AM
Thanks Mike.

phittie1100
March 20th, 2015, 08:31 AM
:thumb:

gnjeepn
March 20th, 2015, 11:09 AM
The home page says the meeting will be held May 1st at 5pm. Location to be announced.

Jarhead
March 20th, 2015, 06:51 PM
The home page says the meeting will be held May 1st at 5pm. Location to be announced.

The post preceded the webmasters ability to update the home page, but we are certain he will get it done.

lgottler
March 22nd, 2015, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the update!