PDA

View Full Version : What Lies Beyond's Operation Snowbound

Gogolen
November 4th, 2014, 11:11 PM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/googlen/snowbound_flyer_zps70056ce5.png

What Lies Beyond is hosting our first winter event, please join us in Grayling Jan 9-11. Being our first event we're testing the waters and having no event fee. We're also holding a rig limit of 40, so don't delay in registering. We're doing pizza on Saturday night after the trail rides for a $5 donation, and there will be a cash bar.

Registration can be completed here

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/operation-snowbound-tickets-12901066437

Petsan
November 5th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Just signed up.

yj_hank
November 5th, 2014, 09:19 PM
I too have signed up for this event. Looking forward to it. Thanks Petsan for letting me know about it.

Henry

lgottler
November 5th, 2014, 10:01 PM
I signed on as well. It has been about 10 years since I've been up that way wheeling.

DDS4X4
November 6th, 2014, 05:16 AM
Lucas,

10 years and 4 daughters ????
Glad to see you getting around more :wave:

Now if I could get back in the mode :thumb:

Ms.ZJ
November 6th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Praying Joe gets a weekend off so we can get out to play.

All work and no play makes the membership secretary a grumpy girl!

fsumotorhead
November 6th, 2014, 01:56 PM
This looks like fun, If Travis is up for it, I'll be there!

lgottler
November 9th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Lucas,
10 years and 4 daughters ????
Glad to see you getting around more :wave:

Before kids I would go about once or twice a month somewhere to wheel in the summer! Once kids happened, I had to cut my trips way back, so quick trips to Grayling, West Branch, Drummond Island, etc.. got cut in favor of one or two of the bigger trips. We will see if one of them comes with me. Without a full top it gets cold in the back seat!

DDS4X4
November 10th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Before kids I would go about once or twice a month somewhere to wheel in the summer! Once kids happened, I had to cut my trips way back, so quick trips to Grayling, West Branch, Drummond Island, etc.. got cut in favor of one or two of the bigger trips. We will see if one of them comes with me. Without a full top it gets cold in the back seat!

I understand, had 4 kidos, now have 6 grands (kidos that is), only 1 Grand Cherokee ... but another Cherokee to drive is in the not too distant future :)

4wdgoalie
November 30th, 2014, 08:47 PM
I see that this run is full with a waiting list. Is this event open to non-Jeep vehicles ?
The flyer below doesn't mention vehicles........ but on the sign up page I noticed "What Lies Beyond" is a Jeep Club.
I am assuming Jeeps only, but curious for next year.

phittie1100
December 1st, 2014, 09:50 AM
Not a Jeep-only event, but we are a Jeep-only club.

4wdgoalie
December 2nd, 2014, 10:04 PM
Not a Jeep-only event, but we are a Jeep-only club.

Thanks for the response phittie1100. I'll jump on the waiting list and look for this run next year.
Hoping you guys have some deep powder for your inaugural winter run.