PDA

View Full Version : lurking member / family from chesterfield

mangoman
August 27th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Hello from chesterfield,

My name is Andrew and i'm a off-road addict.

I finally made it official and joined. I have been lurking for years and i'm ashamed to not make it official sooner.

I actually sold my ride and first love a few weeks ago, the 71 blazer i was running around with.

Bought my wife a 2011 JKu in mango and decided to re-invest/ upgrade it and downsize from the fullsize and tow vehicle.

I met a few and had a few save me at snofari this year and the OC gully run.

I know I will enjoy my stay and hope to see you around.

phittie1100
August 27th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Hello from chesterfield,

I met a few and had a few save me at snofari this year and the OC gully run.

Andrew are you our "sled dog team" recovery from SnoFari? That was a nice truck, sad to see it retired. Welcome to GLFWDA!

WhiteRhino
August 27th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Hi

Jarhead
August 27th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Welcome Aboard! :wave:

fsumotorhead
August 27th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Welcome!

lgottler
August 27th, 2014, 08:29 PM
Hi neighbor!

mangoman
August 27th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Yes !! After the blazer died with no warning, I had a awesome team of jeep owners drag me out, just one of those stories that makes the sport great. Theres actually 2 more in front of what the pic is showing.

Pat being the guy in the middle was dragged sideways through the corner into the trees.

Found out later the torque converter died. We thought it was the tires at first and kept pushing it.

Hope to spend less time fabbing and more time in the drivers seat with the jk.

The blazers' last trip was the gully run opener, and sold to a couple in kalamazoo, im sure it will be seen on the dunes. They drove it back, so i guess its fixed.

Ms.ZJ
August 27th, 2014, 09:51 PM
:wave: Welcome!

reddeviltj
September 29th, 2014, 07:31 PM
:wave: