PDA

View Full Version : need help with ORV park videos

WhiteRhino
June 11th, 2014, 09:39 PM
We are working on a promotional video of obstacles that could be built in an ORV park. If you have a video of something you think would be beneficial, please email it to the email address below. Keep in mind how most promotional videos are created, they are not long, but rather short clips, so we don't need your 10 minute excursion through Lion's Den while you back up, listen to your spotter, etc or the rocks at the Mounds. Short segments are good.

Keep in mind what could be "built". Rocks, logs, shot-crete, mud, small hills, etc.

What have you done that you would like to see recreated?

Thanks. :thumb:

email to: noyesj@oakgov.com

EDIT: NOTE>>>>>>>>>>. you MUST include the name of the videographer with a note giving permission to use for educational and promotional purposes. We need this quickly because it needs to be created and released next week.

lpm606
June 12th, 2014, 06:03 PM
I take mostly still pics rather than video... I'll have to see if any of the small library of video I have will suit the purpose, though nothing springs to mind...

lgottler
June 12th, 2014, 09:29 PM
I'm attempting to get some video of the backdoor to the mine we did back in May. If this slow computer will let me. Its stuck at 11% opening just one file for me to edit.....

fsumotorhead
June 13th, 2014, 07:02 AM
I never take videos on the trail. I've found they never truely represent the terrain, pictures seem to be more timeless.

If you want to incorporate stills somehow, let me know.

Ms.ZJ
June 13th, 2014, 07:15 AM
The only thing I wheel is a keyboard. I doubt video of that would be helpful. :(

WhiteRhino
June 13th, 2014, 08:59 AM
We already have tons of stills. Thanks though.

phittie1100
June 13th, 2014, 12:39 PM
I just got my GoPro mounted in the Jeep and will be ready for the next request

Sent from my electronic tether

MattS
June 14th, 2014, 03:40 PM
When do you plan on doing this? We're kind of busy but we may be able to assist in some way. Even if it's just pulling someone else's footage off of a memory card. My wife and I have four GoPros and a quadcopter equipped with a stabilization gimbal and a GoPro and can shoot some fresh local footage. We can also edit and render video as well. We have some footage from last year's D.O.A. I'll have to go through again. I could make some quick videos of Marblehead.

MattS
June 14th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Also we will be at the Member Appreciation run (if it's not too late to submit footage for this) with all our gear if anyone can think of something that would be nice in multiple angles or aerial footage.

lgottler
June 14th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Also we will be at the Member Appreciation run (if it's not too late to submit footage for this) with all our gear if anyone can think of something that would be nice in multiple angles or aerial footage.

I think having some good footage of the rocks at St Helen would be a good idea to have, if not now, for the future.

NightKrawler
June 18th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Sent in some video clips. Hope it helps.

Wish I had more GoPro video, that's what seemed to turn out the best for what some of the obstacles and trails really look like.