PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Detroit area...

ReiKo
October 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Found this place through the picture thread on Greatlakes4x4.com from the Gitchee Gumee picture thread... The type of trail riding you guys do is what I love the most from off-roading... :thumb:

I have a 98 Ram aka "The Honey Badger" that I been working on the pass 7 months...

It's a heavy tank weighing in about 8500ish... But it gets the job done...

Looking forward to seeing more of you meets...

Petsan
October 3rd, 2013, 12:24 PM
Welcome, I love the rigs name!

DieselMTU
October 3rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Looks like some good fab work on her

ReiKo
October 3rd, 2013, 04:24 PM
Welcome, I love the rigs name!

Thanks... Honey Badger got it's name when I was building it when I first got it... Saw the Youtube video and it just clicked...

ReiKo
October 3rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Looks like some good fab work on her

Thanks... Majority of it was built in my employees backyard... The part of the exco and roof rack for all my LED light bars was done at The Fab Shop in Flatrock MI.... It's going back shortly to get all the exco done and rock sliders for the rockers...

lpm606
October 3rd, 2013, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the GLFWDA forums! Thanks for checking us out. The Honey Badger looks like a real Beast!

Jarhead
October 4th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Welcome Aboard! Nice to have another tank driver around...

phittie1100
October 4th, 2013, 11:43 AM
8500#?? I am sure we will feel you coming down the trail before we see you! Welcome to GLFWDA

ReiKo
October 4th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the GLFWDA forums! Thanks for checking us out. The Honey Badger looks like a real Beast!

Thanks... Had to use a sledgehammer to pop out the quarter from trail riding... It can take a beating...

ReiKo
October 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Welcome Aboard! Nice to have another tank driver around...
Oh yeah... I like to have some room inside the cab... Ever need a winch out I'm the guy... Love my 15k Mile Marker winch...

Ironman Offroad
December 10th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Welcome!!!!
Sorry I am late.

fsumotorhead
December 10th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Thanks... Majority of it was built in my employees backyard... The part of the exco and roof rack for all my LED light bars was done at The Fab Shop in Flatrock MI.... It's going back shortly to get all the exco done and rock sliders for the rockers...

Where at in Flat Rock? I live there!

ReiKo
December 23rd, 2013, 05:22 PM
Welcome!!!!
Sorry I am late.
Thanks... Been busy here also... Haven't had time for anything lately...

Where at in Flat Rock? I live there!

Telegraph and Huron area...