PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Fall Quarterly?

JerryD
September 9th, 2013, 01:12 PM
I don't see it in events... Will there be one in conjunction with the Trolls Color Tour?

Sent from an undisclosed location...

phittie1100
September 9th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Ssshhh...it's still a secret. Your magic decoder ring will arrive in a few days with the missing clue.

All kidding aside, we are trying to figure out "the plan". We have traditionally held the meeting on the Sunday after the color tour, and we have traditionally had horrible attendance. We typically have had more people drive in for the meeting from out of town than we have had color tour attendees stay over for the meeting. Brent is looking at an alternate location for Saturday right after the color tour, and we are also talking to Riverwalk Place about doing something there during the Jeep Creep weekend.

Stay tuned!

landj
September 9th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Jeep Creep sounds good.

JerryD
September 9th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Ssshhh...it's still a secret. Your magic decoder ring will arrive in a few days with the missing clue.

"... Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial?!"

Stay tuned!

Aye, aye!

TWEAK
September 19th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Any update on this? I won't be able to make it to the color tour but would like to make it to the meeting if at all possible.

BlueJay
September 26th, 2013, 02:00 PM
The Trolls Color Tour should be a good one this year. We are running a newly opened ORV Route in Emmet County. I have provided several potential locations for the meeting after the ride, but still do not know if the Trolls are hosting the meeting.....Does anyone know yet?

lpm606
October 3rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
I was given the meeting information for the Boondocker, so I'll go ahead and post it here as well...The Quarterly is Being held at Riverwalk Place in Gladwin, MI during Jeep Creep Weekend. Sunday October 27th at 8:30am in the River Room. Hopefully, with a lot of folks planning to go to R&V's Sunday, we will have a good crowd for the meeting before heading out to wheel!