PDA

View Full Version : Shiny and new!

YoureverydayXJ
August 1st, 2013, 09:42 PM
Hey everybody!

I finally joined, and want to be involved in a group that really cares about wheeling. As you may have inferred by the name, I'm an XJ guy. I just bought my first house (jeep fund :ahhh:), where I live with my girlfriend and son (6). I live near Gun Lake, I'm a Journeyman Electrician, and I spend too much time working. I'm pretty easy going, and just want to get involved!

Most recent wheeling pic of rig for kicks:1135 Bundy Hill in Feb. or March of this year

Jake

Petsan
August 1st, 2013, 10:02 PM
Hello & welcome!

Ms.ZJ
August 1st, 2013, 10:03 PM
Welcome aboard!

TJ/WILLYS
August 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM
Hello :wave:

Jarhead
August 2nd, 2013, 08:17 AM
Hello Jake, Welcome Aboard!

phittie1100
August 2nd, 2013, 10:49 AM
Hello and Welcome!

Sent from my electronic tether

YoureverydayXJ
August 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks guys! And gal!
I've only had a minute to poke around, and only found a few things to get fired up over. I was disappointed to hear about the logging/damage on Drummond. I have never had the chance to go before.

lpm606
August 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the Association. Lots of ways to get involved if you are interested. Great pic of the XJ - Winter wheeling is my favorite!

YoureverydayXJ
August 7th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the Association. Lots of ways to get involved if you are interested. Great pic of the XJ - Winter wheeling is my favorite!

Thanks! It was a blast, got my lady and my son to come along that time. Didn't even break anything! I was shocked how well the XJ did in that deep-ish snow too.
And I'm all about getting involved here! My life is pretty chaotic right now, but that's no excuse not to get into it.