PDA

View Full Version : Membership Secretary

Evil Queen
July 21st, 2013, 01:46 PM
I would like to announce that as of last week, I am retiring as Membership Secretary. I found a replacement, Michelle Borgeson. She has kindly accepted and is willing to take on this daunting task! Business has picked up for me in Northern Michigan and between more work and two grandchildren I find that my time is gone. I have enjoyed getting to know you all and I will still be attending meetings (I need my fix) and wheeling as much as possible. Please give Michelle your best wishes and patience. This is by no means and easy job and takes about 20 to 25 hours a month from your time. Technology is a great thing, but it also creates more work. I will always stay active in the wheeling community in one way or another and I am a great believer in GLFWDA and it's mission and members! Thank you all for your patience and support!

See you on the trails!!!

Pam

hemrides
July 21st, 2013, 02:23 PM
Thank you Pam and thank you Michelle.

Dave

TJ/WILLYS
July 21st, 2013, 02:57 PM
Thank you Pam and thank you Michelle.

Dave

joe & jeep
July 21st, 2013, 05:38 PM
Thank you Pam for your time and dedication, you did a great job.
Thank you Michelle for stepping up and making a commitment to the sport.

lgottler
July 21st, 2013, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the time you gave! Thanks for the time you will give!

WhiteRhino
July 21st, 2013, 09:37 PM
Thanks to both.

Greenway
July 21st, 2013, 10:28 PM
Thank you both for your willingness to support the wheeling community. Though sometimes it seems like a thankless job, we do appreciate it. Due to the nature of the job, you usually only get feedback when things go wrong. Don't let it get to you because the rest of us are happy with how you have helped us.

:yourock:

DieselMTU
July 22nd, 2013, 08:05 AM
:thumb:

phittie1100
July 22nd, 2013, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the years you committed to the job Pam!

Michelle, we are standing by to assist as we can.

Ms.ZJ
July 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
Pam has left them to me to care for, I can only hope to make them look as good as she did for all these years.

Thank you, Pam for all you've done for us through the years and for your continued support during this transition.
...you have been a life saver!

Ms.ZJ
July 22nd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Thanks, Paul!
I'm gonna need it for a while.:ahhh:

Jarhead
July 22nd, 2013, 10:41 PM
Pam and Michelle, the wheeling community owes you both a great deal for your dedication of time and service to Support Our Sport. Without volunteers like you the greenies would gain more than they do each and every day, Thank You!

DDS4X4
July 23rd, 2013, 08:28 PM
A GREAT BIG THANKS to both of you Ladies for your time and efforts!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Trail_Fanatic
July 26th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Glad to hear you'll still be at the meetings and wheeling (probably more than I can)! Hope to see you soon. Thank you so much for everything you've done for GLFWDA and the wheeling community at large. It IS appreciated, as the others have so eloquently stated.

Michelle, THANK YOU for stepping forward! That appreciation extends to you too! We (the wheeling community) are lucky to have you.

fishyOO7
July 29th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Thank you both for your service.