PDA

View Full Version : Ironmanoffroad.com

Creative Fab
March 1st, 2006, 12:11 PM
Ironmanoffroad.com (http://www.ironmanoffroad.com/)

My web site is now up and running, there still needs to have several of the products I sell added to the products page and several more pics of work I have done. So keep checking back for updates!

I also have pay pal set up so you can use you charge card or debit!

So go look around and give me your feed back!

hunter2005
March 1st, 2006, 12:29 PM
the web site is badas*.... hope it helps you out with busness...i'll put the word out about it also....good job pat...

ovr-ez
March 1st, 2006, 08:36 PM
Looks nice Pat :thumb-up:

WhiteRhino
March 1st, 2006, 09:28 PM
Wow!

Makes me proud to know you! :thumb-up:

Roadhouse
March 1st, 2006, 10:20 PM
Looks good Pat. I'm glad you finally got a site up to advertise. I'll put it in my sig on all the websites I frequent. As much as I web wheel that should be good advertisement for you :rolf:

Jarhead
March 2nd, 2006, 05:28 AM
The website is nicely designed, click friendly and easy to find the items you may be looking for.
:thumb-up:

joe_jeep
March 2nd, 2006, 07:45 AM
great looking site, just sent ya an email. gotta hook up the superduty!!! o ya (there goes the tax return)

Creative Fab
March 2nd, 2006, 11:13 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MuddyPaws &#064; Mar 2 2006, 12&#58;01 AM) 11272</div>

Q - Why is the sky blue?
A - Because green was too exspensive and red wasn&#39;t on sale. [/b]

:rolf:

Nice site Pat.

I am not seeing any pay pal stuff or pricing. That YJ long arm thingy caught my eye...bet it would make my wallet run though. :P
[/b]

Yea, we are going to work on that. I was getting tired of not having anything up so I said lets get this thing live and call it a work in progress.

And thanks for the tip on hosting Tim&#33; I went with Yahoo small business.

Brian
March 2nd, 2006, 04:54 PM
Looks great Pat&#33; :thumb-up:

Jeeperz-Creeperz
March 2nd, 2006, 06:26 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MuddyPaws &#064; Mar 1 2006, 11&#58;01 PM) 11272</div>

I am not seeing any pay pal stuff or pricing. That YJ long arm thingy caught my eye...bet it would make my wallet run though. :P
[/b]
You won&#39;t have to worry about there, talk is they pulled the plug about a week ago.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Mar 1 2006, 12&#58;11 PM) 11208</div>

Ironmanoffroad.com (http://www.ironmanoffroad.com/)

My web site is now up and running, there still needs to have several of the products I sell added to the products page and several more pics of work I have done. So keep checking back for updates&#33;

I also have pay pal set up so you can use you charge card or debit&#33;

So go look around and give me your feed back&#33;
[/b]

Looks good, Pat&#33; :thumb-up:

Creative Fab
March 2nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the thumbs up guys, if you see something you think should be there please let me know.

I am adding a pay pal link and some more pics within the next few days, as well as the rest of the product I am carrying.

What makes you guys go back to a site after you have been there? I want people to keep looking as things will updated frequently. I dont want to be just a site that sells but rather a site that people look at to get excited about the sport.

WhiteRhino
March 2nd, 2006, 08:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Mar 2 2006, 08&#58;14 PM) 11366</div>

What makes you guys go back to a site after you have been there? I want people to keep looking as things will updated frequently. I dont want to be just a site that sells but rather a site that people look at to get excited about the sport.
[/b]

Cool pics of your projects are always good. Also, a work in process vehicle is good.

And don&#39;t forget to show your products on other vehicles. Hint Hint wink wink

Creative Fab
March 2nd, 2006, 09:01 PM
The on ly problem with adding prices is that I cant advertise the pricing I am using, it is to far below MSRP and most companies I am selling product through have strict guidelines I have to adhere to when advertising. I dont know how to overcome this&#33; Other than I will answer my phone until 10 pm for pricing quotes&#33;

And I do have a project in the shop right now, those pics will go up shortly&#33;

Thanks for the input guys&#33;

Roadhouse
March 2nd, 2006, 09:21 PM
More pics of custom work Pat...that keeps attention. I understand your reason for not posting RE prices...but maybe some general prices on your bumper, nerfs, roll cages, etc....even if you just state prices like
"CJ front winch bumper starting at &#036;xxx.xx."

I think its off to a great start, keep up the good work. Maybe someday there will be some pics of custom ZJ work :)

Jarhead
March 3rd, 2006, 05:43 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ironman &#064; Mar 2 2006, 08&#58;14 PM) 11366</div>

[/b]

I am with Muddy Paws on the price thing; I understand there may be constraints but you’ve got to make me call with a claim such as "We&#39;ll Beat Any Competitors Pricing&#33;" "Call For Your Best Deal&#33;" "Too Low To Advertise&#33;" Something along those lines. The idea on being able to shop on the web is not having to talk to someone; unless you need tech support or parish the thought, customer service. Shopping on the web is intended to be "Instant Gratification".

I also like the Projects and Detailed Articles. I like what you have done with the pictures already. The Showcase and Events is nice to; it’s good to know you actually wheel your products.

Sales and a New Product Button will keep me coming back. You already have the “Specials” page.

Last, but not least, an E-mail Subscription offer: Wherein you can send prospective customers an e-mail to view recently completed projects, new products, or specials on you web site. Call it “My Account” (with free registration) or whatever, so you can capture the e-mail addresses of prospective customers.

We wish you the best of luck in your pursuit.

Creative Fab
April 1st, 2006, 07:56 AM
I have added logo&#39;s to the products page as well as some photo&#39;s of a small portion of work I have done.

I will be working on a store and adding prices that I can advertise (actual prices are to low for print) as well as pics of "What&#39;s in the shop," right now it is a restoration of sorts, not completely ground up but all the important stuff is being upgraded with completely new items.

keep checking back&#33;