PDA

View Full Version : How Long to Membership Notification?

FORD FLARESIDE
December 31st, 2012, 04:14 PM
Hi,
Just wondering how long it usually takes to be notified that I have become a member? I paid dues through PayPal last week and received a PayPal notification of payment, but I have yet to receive notification of my membership to GLFWA

That is all, Thank You in Advance.

John

StingRay66
December 31st, 2012, 07:30 PM
It might take a little longer than usual to get your notice, Pam ( Evil Queen ) is the membership Sect. and last I heard she was awaiting a new grandchild.

DDS4X4
January 1st, 2013, 09:52 AM
What he said ...

In the mean time, WELCOME aboard and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :ahhh:

FORD FLARESIDE
January 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM
Oh Okay,..............no problem here then. My computer was messing up when I originally did the paypal transaction, so I was just looking for a confirmation to make sure that I did everything okay.

Thank You for the info, and I look forward to working with everybody in the near future.

John

Evil Queen
January 1st, 2013, 10:01 PM
Hi and welcome. Memberships are processed every 3 to 4 weeks. The next batch is going out this weekend, unless my grand daughter finally decides to grace us with her presence. In that event, it will be next week. Thank you for your support! I will give you the access to the forum right away!

elarson
January 1st, 2013, 10:53 PM
Hi and welcome. Memberships are processed every 3 to 4 weeks. The next batch is going out this weekend, unless my grand daughter finally decides to grace us with her presence. In that event, it will be next week. Thank you for your support! I will give you the access to the forum right away!

Could you confirm you received and will be processing my membership as well? Eric Larson....Saginaw, MI

Thanks in advance!!

Eric