PDA

View Full Version : Want to be in the movies?

pwrwgn
November 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Got this note through the a military vehicle group I am part of. Might be interesting to others in the offroad community so passing it on.

Hello Matt,

Thanks for the info. I have been trying to help out with the movie, finding extras and military vehicles. I guess I need to build up my database a little.
The movie is "Rumors of War" with Lou Diamond Phillips and Eric Roberts as 2 of the big names. They starting filming today in Grand Rapids, and will be filming the military vehicles and extras on Weds. and sunday. Hopefully we will have more warning before filming next time. Are you aware of any "mad max" looking vehicles in West Michigan? Something that would look cobbled together in a post apocalyptic era? filming for this is in March 2013

If you would like to post the following in your newsletter or general email you send out, please do so:
"If you know of anyone interested in participating in future movie opportunities, please encourage them to join this group. If you are involved with facebook, I started up a Michigan Film Logistics Group, which is just a networking group and not a business. http://www.facebook.com/groups/448251638543815
It is a private group, but I am authorizing people in it and moderating."

Thanks again.

Ken Price

Ken can be reached at
muskegonriverresearch@yahoo.com