PDA

View Full Version : Membership expiration notice

gnjeepn
September 10th, 2012, 07:25 AM
I just got this message in my e-mail.

Dear gnjeepn,

Your membership "GLFWDA Individual Membership" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring membership you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this membership manually you must visit http://www.glfwda.org/payments.php to pay via credit card/PayPal or http://www.glfwda.org/content.php?9-individual-membership to pay by check/money order.

If you do not extend your membership, access will be removed.

Thank you,
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association

We recently received our new membership renewal packet. Is this an automatic notice that was overlooked when the renewal packet went out? As a member of the Two Trackers the membership collects our dues for GLFWDA with our club dues.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
September 10th, 2012, 12:37 PM
This is an automated message based on your membership information as recorded in the forum database. This may or may not match the information the Membership Secretary has, and uses, in the membership directory database. Although it should be updated in the forum to match the membership database upon your renewal (or should have been updated with your last renewal).

The only thing that makes this sometimes difficult is when the username-to-real name relation is not known. (I don't know if this is the case or not).

Unfortunately, I can only explain why you got the message.

gnjeepn
September 11th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Just got another one. Is Pam in control of this? Don't really want to be blocked from access since I have paid through the Two Trackers membership.

joe & jeep
September 11th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Has anyone else from the Two trackers received notice like this, when I didn't renew my Two Trackers membership my individual Membership with GLFWDA got messed up.

gnjeepn
September 11th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Has anyone else from the Two trackers received notice like this, when I didn't renew my Two Trackers membership my individual Membership with GLFWDA got messed up.
Don't know. I guess I'll ask on our forum. Not sure many of them get on here much other than the ones who are on the board here.

moles
September 11th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Yeah - we got one, then got a memberbership packet, but on here all parts of this forum that are for "members only" are off limits.
My login priviledges here have been limited and off limits more than I have been able to post.

moles
September 11th, 2012, 09:42 PM
See - paid member
but if you look at my avatar - not a paid member.
Perhaps membership information should ask for screen name?

Evil Queen
September 11th, 2012, 10:22 PM
This is my fault. I got sidetracked during the processing of the Two Trackers membership packets and didn't know where I left off updating the site. I apologize profusely. I will go through each one again and make sure all is up to date. I am sorry for the inconvenience!!!!

Jeeperz-Creeperz
September 12th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Perhaps membership information should ask for screen name?

Ummm... it does...

Registration on the forums also ask for your real first and last name.... can't tell you how many people just put their first name

It's like it's a game to make it hard for Pam to match things up.

Evil Queen
September 13th, 2012, 11:16 AM
If someone doesn't put their screen name where pay pal asks for it. I can still do a user search but only if they put their "real name" on their sign up on the forum. For example "Joseph" will return a "no user found" if you registered as "Joe"

If you don't have access it is usually because I can't match your name with a screen name. Please just send me a message. I can then find you in the database, and update your membership number, expiration date and access!