PDA

View Full Version : Back button weirdness

Greenway
May 2nd, 2012, 10:38 PM
Does anyone know why my backbutton would display this drop down list of urls? I am not on facebook.

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt285/tomjefferson/Misc/facebookwtf.jpg

Greenway
May 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Elsewhere it was suggested that was caused by this website having facebook integration. What do we gain from this integration and is it worth having to hit the back button waaaaayyyy too many times to get to the last page viewed?

phittie1100
May 3rd, 2012, 08:50 AM
I think it may be a Greenway-only issue Gary. I have none of those funny back button options, and "back" takes me "back" like it should.

StingRay66
May 3rd, 2012, 12:43 PM
Elsewhere it was suggested that was caused by this website having facebook integration. What do we gain from this integration and is it worth having to hit the back button waaaaayyyy too many times to get to the last page viewed?

yea my back button don't work like its suposed to sometime I just have to start over cause it won't back

Greenway
May 4th, 2012, 05:32 AM
I think it may be a Greenway-only issue Gary. I have none of those funny back button options, and "back" takes me "back" like it should.
Mine does too except for those spam filled useless redirecting sites.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
May 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Is anyone else experience these issues?

I've tried 3 different browsers (4 if you count IE8 and IE9) and cannot duplicate it.

As for what we gain - we've had more user signups using facebook connect versus the forum sign-up page over the last few weeks.

Is there something wrong with the website? Not that I can tell. Is there a configuration issue with your browser? I don't know....

Greenway
May 8th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I can't understand why it is intermittent.

So, it is it only me and StingRay66 that are having problems?

DDS4X4
May 8th, 2012, 10:24 PM
I am not experiencing any difficulties and my Back Button takes me back in one step.

Tumbleweed
May 10th, 2012, 07:53 AM
No issues here.

Trail_Fanatic
May 10th, 2012, 03:06 PM
No issues here. Everything is normal.

Greenway
May 11th, 2012, 03:20 PM
3 facebook URLs lined up for me to click through today.