PDA

View Full Version : Canada Run May 19, 20, 21

drummond
February 10th, 2006, 06:16 PM
A few of us off GL4x4 and MJ are going up to Montreal River Harbour Canada May 19, 20, 21. The terrain is really rocky, with thousands of miles of mostly old abandoned logging trails. From what I understand there are all types of terrain. I know there is a group going up earlier in May to the Soo I believe, but this is just another option im gonna put out there. Its about an hour north of the Soo, and we will be staying here. www.themadmoose.com here is some more info off GL4x4

Me.........2 B/R....cherokee/cb/winch/locked
Dave...... with me
Drummond...2 B/R..CJ/cb/winch
Bogginboy..2 B/R..XJ/locked
Superyooper..1B/R.. '90YJ350SBCTH350NP231AASYE 8.8D303.5BDSR9000's2"BLMM9K34x10.5LTB's
Allproauto...with yooper..XJ/winch
Denny..owner of lodge..land rover/stock

Here's who's with me so far. And below are the rate to where we're staying. These prices are in Canadian $$

Rustic Bunkhouse
Rustic Bunkhouse log cabins with wood heat, no plumbing, use of washroom & shower in the lodge. Bring your sleeping bag. $20/person per night.

1 Bedroom Cabins
include a double & a single bed, electric & propane heat, no plumbing, use of washroom & shower in the lodge. $55/night

2 Bedroom Cabins
include double and single beds, living area, some with sleeper sofas. Full kitchenette, washroom with shower, propane heat. $100/night

Lodge
Rooms in lodge have 1 double bed OR 2 single beds per room. Communal washroom & shower. Electric heaters, $65/night

Camping
$10/person per night. RV with electric $30/night

Meals
Buffet style breakfast $8 & buffet dinner $15. We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements. Please just let us know in advance. Thanks.