PDA

View Full Version : New to posting here and a question about membership

Bleay
May 30th, 2011, 10:03 PM
I'm wondering how long until i receive membership card? Paypaled individual membership a while ago?

oz97tj
May 30th, 2011, 11:19 PM
How long is a while ago? To my knowledge, the membership secretary goes through things about once a month. I'm sure she will chime in and give you more info.

On a side note, thanks and welcome! I'm digging the c-clip failure photo in your avatar too!

Trail_Fanatic
May 31st, 2011, 06:40 AM
Our Membership Secretary is on Drummond for a few days of R&R.
Since there's virtually no cel coverage on the Island, it might take a few days more than expected too.

Bleay
May 31st, 2011, 08:37 AM
How long is a while ago? To my knowledge, the membership secretary goes through things about once a month. I'm sure she will chime in and give you more info.

On a side note, thanks and welcome! I'm digging the c-clip failure photo in your avatar too!

paypal payment came out of my account. 4-12-11

Thanks on the pic that was about 20 mins into our Windrock trip last Nov.

Bleay
May 31st, 2011, 08:38 AM
Our Membership Secretary is on Drummond for a few days of R&R.
Since there's virtually no cel coverage on the Island, it might take a few days more than expected too.

I'm not in a super hurry, just figured something might be wrong because it's been since April.

CheapthrillB2
May 31st, 2011, 08:40 AM
Your not the only one that's been wondering.

oz97tj
May 31st, 2011, 01:51 PM
Keep in mind all positions are volunteer. Everything get's done as quickly as possible, but sometimes lives get in the way. It'll all get taken care of.

Evil Queen
June 2nd, 2011, 11:50 PM
Sorry guys! I dropped the ball this month. I am bringing everything up to date tomorrow and all packets will be in tomorrow's mail. Personal excuses don't cut it even in a volunteer capacity..100% my fault...

Alboy79
June 3rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
How bout having a generic email response when one signs up... Just a simple:

"thank you for joining, your membership package will be mailed out with the next batch, in the meantime feel free to check out our website for more information"

I think that would ease a lot of peoples minds, instead of us paying our money then not hearing anything, a thank you, or anything. I know when I signed up first of November I wondered the same thing. I didn't get anything till mid December after many emails trying to find out(people pry thought I was a pest). It made me think "ok they got my money to be part of something, now what?" A simple generic email would have at least let me know my membership was noticed.

Just a thought.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
June 3rd, 2011, 01:18 PM

"thank you for joining, your membership package will be mailed out with the next batch, in the meantime feel free to check out our website for more information"

I think that would ease a lot of peoples minds, instead of us paying our money then not hearing anything, a thank you, or anything. I know when I signed up first of November I wondered the same thing. I didn't get anything till mid December after many emails trying to find out(people pry thought I was a pest). It made me think "ok they got my money to be part of something, now what?" A simple generic email would have at least let me know my membership was noticed.

Just a thought.

How did you sign up?

Evil Queen
June 3rd, 2011, 03:59 PM
paypal payment came out of my account. 4-12-11

Thanks on the pic that was about 20 mins into our Windrock trip last Nov.

Your not the only one that's been wondering.

Hey guys, I am processing these today and I can't help but wonder who is who. I am not familiar with both screen and real names. I looked up CheapthrillB2 on his website and when I look up your membership, you are already a member? Did I miss something with you?

I can't make things right unless I know who people are...I have one person who signed up under a business name here that I can't process unless I have a personal name, since it's an individual membership....

Can anyone identify VirtualOffroad?

Just a thought.

Jeeperz-Creeperz
June 3rd, 2011, 04:03 PM
Can anyone identify VirtualOffroad?

Brian Wysocki

CheapthrillB2
June 3rd, 2011, 08:28 PM
pm sent