PDA

View Full Version : Spring 2011 Edition of The Boondocker

phittie1100
February 24th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Submission deadline is March 31 2011!

Please submit your articles, news items, photos, and Associate Member advertising to editor@glfwda.org

Please pass along any upcoming dates of importance so we can include them on our 2011 Calendar too!

Trail_Fanatic
February 25th, 2011, 12:50 AM
:woot:

DDS4X4
March 19th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Sent

lpm606
April 9th, 2011, 08:44 AM
The new edition of the Boondocker was sent to the Printer this week. Unfortunately, their tech was out sick so it looks like Monday before they are printed. We are aiming to have them in the mail by Wednesday. Hoepfully, that means many will receive this before they head out for the Two Trackers Forest Clean-up and GLFWDA quarterly next weekend! Going forward we plan on getting these on a schedule so you will always have it before the Quarterly to review the minutes, land use issues, etc. before coming to the meeting. Deadline for the Next Issue will be June 30th. Please consider writing up something on the spring events you attend over thenext couple of months and sending it in with some great pictures. Remember captioning info for the pics as well!

Thanks,

Ed

phittie1100
April 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Just a reminder - please make sure then when you move you put GLFWDA on your list of address change postcards to send out. I am sure it only seems like a lot of returns the last few weeks because it has been so long since we mailed anything out, but an awful lot of them have been returned either because the forwarding time for your address change has expired, or the post office simply can't find you at the last address of record we have.

If you run into someone who has not received the last two issues, please have them get in touch with me and I can mail them a replacement. Or we can have them stop by Nick's house since he seems to get two of everything we send out :huh:

NightKrawler
April 29th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Received mine in the mail last week. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.