PDA

View Full Version : Two Trackers 13th Annual Trail Clean Up!

Ms.ZJ
February 8th, 2011, 08:12 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/moreinkthanu/cleanupflyer2011-001-1.jpg

***RAIN OR SHINE EVENT***
When: April 16, 2011
Registration from 8 - 9am

Where: 5536 Holton Road (M120)
Twin Lake, MI 49457
(The CarGo Gas Station Parking Lot)

TwinLake4Wheeler
February 8th, 2011, 09:12 AM
I'm in!

oz97tj
February 8th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I'd like to come, but seeing as it's the same day as my wedding and the wedding is in Florida, I may have to miss it. Maybe she won't mind if I'm a little late... lol

Trail_Fanatic
February 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Aww, congratulations Oz.
We can set you up a nice little awning at the Lunch location so you can get married at the Clean Up.

Jarhead
February 8th, 2011, 02:29 PM
I will be there...

oz97tj
February 8th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Aww, congratulations Oz.
We can set you up a nice little awning at the Lunch location so you can get married at the Clean Up.

hahaha. I'm pretty sure she's going to be in Florida. Maybe we can do it via video conference. lol

Greenway
February 9th, 2011, 07:20 AM
I'd like to come, but seeing as it's the same day as my wedding and the wedding is in Florida, I may have to miss it. Maybe she won't mind if I'm a little late... lol

Excuses, excuses...

Ms.ZJ
February 9th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I guess Florida is close enough to the Bahamas to be excusable .
Congratulations Oz!

See you and the wifey next year. =)

phittie1100
February 9th, 2011, 02:01 PM
OK follow along - Emancipation Day is celebrated in the District of Columbia on April 16th. But since it is a "day-off" kind of holiday, it will be recognized a day early (April 15) so affected federal employees who work in the District can get a holiday with pay. Since April 15 now becomes a holiday for federal employees working in the District of Columbia, federal taxes are due on the next business day or April 18 this year even though the other 84% (I made up that number, not official) of IRS employees who work outside the district will be working on the 15th. So now the 3rd weekend in April, which should be after tax season, is now the last weekend of tax season. Knowing that there are a large number of people in the world that don't do anything until 10 minutes before the deadline, I am not sure if that will be a crazy weekend at work, or a quiet leisurely weekend to go clean up the forest. This ends my personal editorial on the value of Emancipation Day in the District of Columbia.

Cliff Notes: I'll be there if I can, but uncertain this year

oz97tj
February 9th, 2011, 04:12 PM
OK follow along - Emancipation Day is celebrated in the District of Columbia on April 16th. But since it is a "day-off" kind of holiday, it will be recognized a day early (April 15) so affected federal employees who work in the District can get a holiday with pay. Since April 15 now becomes a holiday for federal employees working in the District of Columbia, federal taxes are due on the next business day or April 18 this year even though the other 84% (I made up that number, not official) of IRS employees who work outside the district will be working on the 15th. So now the 3rd weekend in April, which should be after tax season, is now the last weekend of tax season. Knowing that there are a large number of people in the world that don't do anything until 10 minutes before the deadline, I am not sure if that will be a crazy weekend at work, or a quiet leisurely weekend to go clean up the forest. This ends my personal editorial on the value of Emancipation Day in the District of Columbia.

Cliff Notes: I'll be there if I can, but uncertain this year

This is how I interpreted all the above; "Blah blah blah blah blah blah. I want to come." The end.

opie
February 19th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Ive posted this on Great Lakes 4x4 and Michigan Wheelers.... Trying to help encourage a good turnout, although it seems turnout is usually pretty good.

10% discount to all volunteers of this event good for Amsteel Blue Winch lines. For the deal on Recovery ropes, simply remove the $10 shipping charge. Orders need to be prepaid and will be delivered at the event. This is so I can insure only volunteers are using the discount.

www.krissplicing.com

DDS4X4
February 19th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Nice offer.
THANKS!

I worked the cable pretty hard this weekend.
(Not on me, others SAVED from sliding off hill in to trees and from submerging in deep water, only the back half was in)

snoell84
February 24th, 2011, 10:41 PM
The wife and I will be there

Trail_Fanatic
February 25th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Great to hear everyone!

And THANKS Opie!

:thumb:

300Grand
February 27th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I really want to try to make it to this this year. I think this might be a good maiden voyage the Jeep's year of hibernation.

Ms.ZJ
April 7th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Can you believe there are only 10 days left!?!
Hope to see lots of you out there. =)

Ms.ZJ
April 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Tomorrow is the day!
See you all in about 15 hours. =)