PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association Winter Quarterly Membership Meeting

Trail_Fanatic
December 29th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association Winter Quarterly Membership Meeting

Sunday, January 30 2011

West Branch, MI

Meeting held at:

Quality Inn
2980 Cook Rd
West Branch, MI 48661
Phone: 989-345-3503
Fax: 989-345-4194

http://local.yahoo.com/info-16335676...dvBHNsawNtb3Jl

9 AM Land Use Committee Meeting and Any Other Committee Meetings
10 AM General Membership Meeting

Not sure which room we will be in, but probably the back back conference room

If you need hotel for Saturday night, we did not set up a separate block of rooms for the Quarterly, but you can call them and see if they still have rooms open under SoFO's block for SnoFari, or try the Super 8 Motel in West Branch which is right behind the Quality Inn. The parking lots are connected and unless the wind chill is sub-zero you can walk from one to the other.

lgottler
January 3rd, 2011, 09:38 PM
I plan on attending.

Renegade II
January 4th, 2011, 09:18 PM
I'm thinking that I'm supposed to be in West Branch that weekend for something else, so I should be able to make it. I just wish I could remember what else I was going there for :)

phittie1100
January 5th, 2011, 10:56 AM
There will hopefully be a number of people in the area that weekend headed for the meeting - just go with the flow, should get you to the right room.

NightKrawler
January 25th, 2011, 06:54 AM
If anyone attending Snofari wants to go (and they should) to this meeting, they should contact the front desk of and ask for a late checkout, so they don't feel rushed.

Also, is there going to be any GLFWDA t shirts or whatever available for purchase at the meeting?

Jarhead
January 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM
If anyone attending Snofari wants to go (and they should) to this meeting, they should contact the front desk of and ask for a late checkout, so they don't feel rushed.

Good Advice!

Also, is there going to be any GLFWDA t shirts or whatever available for purchase at the meeting?

Yes, we will some items available.

Jarhead
January 28th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Revised Agenda submitted...