PDA

View Full Version : Images wanted!

Administrator
November 20th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Time to update the banner!

Looking for images to use.

Please submit via email to webmaster@glfwda.org (mailto:webmaster@glfwda.org)

Cannot guarantee all submissions will be used but if it's a good picture, and you're not doing something you shouldn't be doing, there is a good chance I'll use it.

knaffie
December 19th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Still looking? I have a few pretty good ones from this year's adventures.

Jarhead
December 19th, 2010, 01:49 PM
If nobody has any wheeling pictures to offer up, maybe I need to start taking pictures at the various meetings many of us attend...

Renegade II
December 19th, 2010, 02:04 PM
I just posted up a few from a pre run. If you want any of those I can send you the files.

Administrator
December 20th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Time to update the banner!

Looking for images to use.

Please submit via email to webmaster@glfwda.org (mailto:webmaster@glfwda.org)

Cannot guarantee all submissions will be used but if it's a good picture, and you're not doing something you shouldn't be doing, there is a good chance I'll use it.

dustyxj
December 21st, 2010, 10:34 AM
There are quite a few good ones in the Trolls fall color tour thread...... not all of them are mine, but would make great banner photo's.

WhiteRhino
December 21st, 2010, 01:09 PM
It would have been nice to leave the old ones up until new ones can be uploaded and phased in. At least they were winter wheeling pics................ just sayin................

Jarhead
December 21st, 2010, 05:20 PM
It would have been nice to leave the old ones up until new ones can be uploaded and phased in. At least they were winter wheeling pics................ just sayin................

Nah, they served their purpose for to long and sometimes it takes drastic measures to make movement or people just :blahblah: and :blahblah: because change is so slow in coming. :rolleyes:

Really, the time has come we need help from the Membership to provide what only they can to update our web site.

nick_n_ii
January 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM
I e-mailed a few from Thanksgiving at the Mounds.

phittie1100
January 5th, 2011, 09:58 AM
I sent you a few via e-mail too