PDA

View Full Version : CLub Membership....

CheapthrillB2
November 10th, 2010, 11:09 PM
So where do I find this "application" and more info.....?

http://www.glfwda.org/content.php?5-clubs

Jarhead
November 11th, 2010, 10:10 AM
To start a new club:
o Identify a group in your area who want to engage in responsible four wheeling.
o Meet and agree to form a club
o Adopt a set of by-laws (Sample by-laws)
o Elect officers as provided in the by-laws
o Submit your application for membership to the Membership Secretary.
o Submit one (1) typed membership list, preferably in alphabetical order with each member's name, address, telephone number, and Great Lakes number.
o Please indicate any officers and their position.
o Send a check in the amount of $40 per member to the Membership Secretary (not the Treasurer). Memberships will not be processed until the payment is received.
o Mail to:

Pam East
GLFWDA Membership Secretary
2580 Liegl Drive
Alanson, MI 49706

NOTE: Sample By Laws Document attached.

CheapthrillB2
November 11th, 2010, 10:17 AM
So then I have to create a list of each member with there info and the glfwda number. Implying they have to be members already. But then send $40 per member on the list? Or $40 per member on the list that does not have a glfwda ident number? Sorry about the questions just trying to get it clear b4 I present the info.

Jarhead
November 11th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Questions are good, not a problem.

Create a list of Members.
Provide the GLFWDA # if they have a GLFWDA # it goes a long way to help the Membership Secretary and reduces the risk of having two Membership #'s.
Clubs typically have their Members renew through the Club, initially if a few are Members of GLFWDA prior to Joining the Club Their Expiration Date may be offset and the Club ought decide what if anything they desire to do to rectify the offset.
That all being said, send along $40.00 for each name on the list.

Now the caveat also exists if Club Member(s) are or are not already Members of UFWDA.
If the Club has Members that are already Individual/Direct Members of UFWDA...Plwease provide their UFWDA #.
That all being said, send along $25.00 for each name on the list that has a UFWDA #.

CheapthrillB2
November 11th, 2010, 03:13 PM
I must have taken my stupid pill this morning, my comprehention skills are lacking today. Must be this fabulous weather has me distracted.

I renew my membership tomorrow for $40, in two weeks I compile this list. My name is on this list. When I submit this list I put another $40 in for myself? Or just $40 per person not already glfwda members?

Jarhead
November 11th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I must have taken my stupid pill this morning, my comprehention skills are lacking today. Must be this fabulous weather has me distracted.

I renew my membership tomorrow for $40, in two weeks I compile this list. My name is on this list. When I submit this list I put another $40 in for myself? Or just $40 per person not already glfwda members?

"just $40 per person not already glfwda members"

Trail_Fanatic
November 11th, 2010, 05:26 PM
John,

This is EXCITING news!
It would be an honor to have the Cheap Thrills Club as a 100% supporting member of GLFWDA!
A mere "Thank You" for considering us and promoting the idea to your membership does NOT begin to express my thanks nearly enough.

:yourock::yourock::yourock:

DDS4X4
November 12th, 2010, 07:59 AM
:woot::woot:

CheapthrillB2
January 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM
It may have taken longer then hoped, but I just submitted the information to the membership secretary after the quartley

phittie1100
January 27th, 2012, 07:39 PM
It may have taken longer then hoped, but I just submitted the information to the membership secretary after the quartley

:thumbup:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DDS4X4
January 27th, 2012, 10:28 PM
:wave:It was worth the wait, we are happy to have you join with us.
WELCOME :wave:

Trail_Fanatic
January 27th, 2012, 11:27 PM
YEE HAW!
Way to go!

WELCOME ABOARD CHEAP THRILLS 4WD CLUB!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Alboy79
January 28th, 2012, 08:59 AM
YEE HAW!
Way to go!

welcome aboard CHEAP THRILLS OFF ROAD club!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Jarhead
January 30th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Congratulations! I know this has been an ongoing project for quite some time.

lpm606
February 3rd, 2012, 04:25 PM
good deal! Glad to have your group on-board! Looking forward to hearing more about you in The Boondocker next quarter!