PDA

View Full Version : Houghton Lake Area / Rocks and Valleys Aug 6-8

DieselMTU
August 2nd, 2010, 01:50 PM
Wife and I will be up north in Houghton Lake this weekend. We are thinking of taking sister-in-law and grandma-in-law to Rocks and Valleys.

Not sure on the time, or how long we will be able to stay. Looking for challanging, but not crazy hard. Just enough to get them exicted without needing to give Grandma CPR.

We are planning on sometime on the 7th. Anyone in the area want to meet up?

DieselMTU
August 3rd, 2010, 11:14 AM
I guess no one likes me...

Trail_Fanatic
August 3rd, 2010, 12:36 PM
Didn't say that.
Just won't be in the area then.

Have fun!

DieselMTU
August 3rd, 2010, 12:57 PM
Didn't say that.
Just won't be in the area then.

Have fun!

Thanks Pat,

I knew it was short notice, just my way of keeping it fresh on the list in case some one wanted to go

DDS4X4
August 3rd, 2010, 09:11 PM
Sorry previous booking for this weekend.
Be SAFE and have FUN!

Jarhead
August 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Wife and I will be up north in Houghton Lake this weekend. We are thinking of taking sister-in-law and grandma-in-law to Rocks and Valleys.

Not sure on the time, or how long we will be able to stay. Looking for challanging, but not crazy hard. Just enough to get them exicted without needing to give Grandma CPR.

We are planning on sometime on the 7th. Anyone in the area want to meet up?

Just remember you are leading trails the following weekend...or wait, Cindy will be with you, so you will be okay, she knows how to drive without taking the door handle off :poke:
:lmao:

rentalrider
August 4th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Wife and I might be there, still unsure. If so it will be on Saturday. Would be happy to ride along with, but I've never been there so not sure I'll be able to lead lol.

DieselMTU
August 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Just remember you are leading trails the following weekend...or wait, Cindy will be with you, so you will be okay, she knows how to drive without taking the door handle off :poke:
:lmao:

Yeah we are going to take it real easy. I plan on hitting the easier trails and just spending a few hours.... And yes, I have yet to break something on the truck while she is riding with me.

DieselMTU
August 4th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Wife and I might be there, still unsure. If so it will be on Saturday. Would be happy to ride along with, but I've never been there so not sure I'll be able to lead lol.

I have only been once, and will prolly get lost going around there this time... so I doubt I will be much better at leading.... I don't have any solid plans in place, it will be show up when everyone wants to leave and go home when they want to go home.