PDA

View Full Version : d.o.a.06 ?

joe_jeep
January 21st, 2006, 04:27 PM
any one heard any details about d.o.a. 06 wanna go again its a blast. m.s.g. puts on the best run in michigan.
hope its gonna happen again this year. last year was awesome, but i know attendance was not as large as it could have been. always meet alot of great people there. wanna try more of turtle ridge this time. it seemed like it could be a great place in the future, if they cut a few more trails. tried to go to m.s.g.'s page but i found no info on it?
i hope it dont go the way of the dinosaur!!!

joe_jeep
January 22nd, 2006, 03:46 PM
thats awesome news, thx cant wail till august hope. to see yall there. ive only missed one of the d.o.a.s and ill never do that again, its a blast the best run in michigan! i gotta go to gitchi gumi one time to check it out

SKIP
January 22nd, 2006, 04:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Jan 22 2006, 03&#58;46 PM) 8688</div>

thats awesome news, thx cant wail till august hope. to see yall there. ive only missed one of the d.o.a.s and ill never do that again, its a blast the best run in michigan&#33; i gotta go to gitchi gumi one time to check it out
[/b]

Hi Joe or Frank&#33;

Glad you&#39;ve had a great time on the DOA run&#33; We have tentatively scheduled it for the last weekend of August this year. The 25th & 26th.
We try to keep it fun for all&#33;

I brought up your missing info at our club meeting last evening & it was immediately remembered. It should be taken care of this week after some minor digging thru our old information.

-Mark-
(Skip)

Zookeeper
January 22nd, 2006, 06:06 PM
Putting it on my calendar&#33;&#33; :bigemo_harabe_net-110:

Jarhead
January 23rd, 2006, 06:21 AM
August 25th and 26th; two more dates for my Wheeling Calendar. :bigemo_harabe_net-110:

joe_jeep
January 23rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SKIP &#064; Jan 22 2006, 04&#58;05 PM) 8689</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Jan 22 2006, 03&#58;46 PM) 8688

thats awesome news, thx cant wail till august hope. to see yall there. ive only missed one of the d.o.a.s and ill never do that again, its a blast the best run in michigan&#33; i gotta go to gitchi gumi one time to check it out
[/b]

Hi Joe or Frank&#33;

Glad you&#39;ve had a great time on the DOA run&#33; We have tentatively scheduled it for the last weekend of August this year. The 25th & 26th.
We try to keep it fun for all&#33;

I brought up your missing info at our club meeting last evening & it was immediately remembered. It should be taken care of this week after some minor digging thru our old information.

-Mark-
(Skip)
[/b][/quote]

thx alot skip, im sure it was a mistake and those do happen&#33; i totally forgot about it till i was thinkin bout going to the quarterly and trail ride at the dunes. i was thinkin they might want my membership card as i.d. and when i couldnt find it i remembered the mishap at the d.o.a. and i was so happy that they still let me run with u guys with out any paperwork. that is the best run in the state. ive only missed one d.o.a. and i wont miss another. thx again
(friends call me joe - but frank is on my i.d.)

Jarhead
January 23rd, 2006, 01:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe_jeep &#064; Jan 23 2006, 09&#58;30 AM) 8780</div>

(friends call me joe - but frank is on my i.d.)
[/b]

How do you want the card to read? I got it covered, watch the Mail&#33;

joe_jeep
January 25th, 2006, 09:30 AM
i guess frank cause thats whats on my id, but whatever i dont think it would matter anyway. thx though