PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Steve Walker

Jarhead
June 24th, 2010, 09:36 AM
On behalf of Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association I would like to extend a huge congratulations to Steve Walker (Bear Track Inn) for being awarded the United Four Wheel Drive Associations Environmental Four Wheeler of the Year.

Your commitment to the sport of OHV usage is greatly appreciated.
:woot:
:yourock:
:thumb:

Trail_Fanatic
June 24th, 2010, 11:17 AM
CONGRATULATIONS STEVE!

:woot::woot::woot::yourock::woot::woot::woot:

What a TREMENDOUS Honor!

For those who are unfamiliar with United's Awards, here is a little about each . . .

From UFWDA's April E News:
(Emphasis added)

UFWDA has awards that are presented at the Annual Meeting for both individual members of distinction as well as member organizations.

Awards for individuals are voted upon by the membership present at the annual general meeting.
These awards are:

Environmental Four Wheeler of the Year: This award is designed to recognize, on an international level, the overall significant achievements and contributions of individuals to the sport of recreational four wheeling.

Four Wheeler of the Year: This award is designed to recognize, on a national level, the overall significant
achievements and contributions of individuals to the sport of recreational four wheeling.

The Jack Edwards Memorial Award is offered to member organizations in honor of Jack Edwards, a long time, dedicated four wheeler from California. Jack Edwards worked hard to strengthen associations and unify all four wheelers, by encouraging their involvement in the sport. In short, Jack Edwards represented what we all strive too be.

This award is voted upon by the Board and given to the Organization judged to have participated in the greatest variety of UFWDAs activities and events, and to have supported and worked for the goals of UFWDA.

Notice that Steve received their BIG one!

The "international" award!

Congrats again my friend.
You EARNED it!
Thank you for all you do!

phittie1100
June 24th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Thank you for your continued efforts on behalf of UFWDA and GLFWDA, Steve!

WhiteRhino
June 24th, 2010, 01:11 PM
:thumb:

DDS4X4
June 24th, 2010, 04:40 PM
:thumb::thumb:

:yourock: on the ROCK! (and breakfast ain't half bad either)

sumpter1
June 25th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Nice Job!!!

gnjeepn
June 25th, 2010, 08:23 AM
This is awesome. :woot::yourock:

DDS4X4
July 6th, 2010, 07:40 PM
How come I can't post a new thread in this Forum?

Jarhead
July 7th, 2010, 11:52 AM
How come I can't post a new thread in this Forum?
Try again...