PDA

View Full Version : new...looking to sell

72Jimmy
May 16th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Hello....I've heard about this site over the years, but never took the time to check it out. It seems like a very well put together and thought out site. Is there any rule pertaining to listing a vehicle for sale being a new member? Thanks in advance.

Jarhead
May 17th, 2010, 12:07 PM
There was a time where we required folks to be Members prior to posting their items. We have since removed those restrictions.

For Vehicles go here: http://www.glfwda.org/forumdisplay.php?f=14

For Parts and More go here: http://www.glfwda.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Jeeperz-Creeperz
May 24th, 2010, 01:17 PM
There was a time where we required folks to be Members prior to posting their items. We have since removed those restrictions.

I don't believe we have....

Jarhead
May 24th, 2010, 04:13 PM
I don't believe we have....

I obviously am unable to keep up with everything I would like and would be better off leaving it for the more informed.

T-way
May 31st, 2010, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!

Don't worry Bob...we all make mistakes!!!

:thumb:

72Jimmy
July 5th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Thanx for input guys...but just tried to list in the for sale section and still says I dont have permission to do that...any other suggestions?

Jeeperz-Creeperz
July 15th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Thanx for input guys...but just tried to list in the for sale section and still says I dont have permission to do that...any other suggestions?

The only suggestion I have is to become a member of GLFWDA. This forum isn't really like other forums in that it's not focused on have a "classified" area for people to buy and sell, but rather it's purpose is to spread information on land use issues. The areas for posting sales/wanted ads are reserved as a bonus for GLFWDA members.

I apologize if this seems a little harsh or snooty, but the intention is to curb free range use of the classified by anyone that wants to post, since that's not really what we're here for. At one point in time there was talk of totally removing the areas.