January 17th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Michigan Buggy Builders

25th Annual

Sand Off Road & Street

Trade Show!

Dune Buggy * ATV's * VW's

SUNDAY MARCH 19, 2006.

10:30 am till 4:00 pm

At the Lansing Center, Lansing Michigan.

Over 325 Exhibitor Booths

http://www.buggybuilders.com/index.htm

LETS GO GUYS!!!!!!!! :bigemo_harabe_net-64:

Shakr
January 17th, 2006, 12:09 PM
I saw this listed at my local buggy builders shop. I had a thought to ask if this might be a good show to have a great lakes booth set up ...... lots of motor heads present and they like offroad stuff .

I'm thinking of going to browse the goodies.

roll-bar Bob
January 17th, 2006, 12:53 PM
I HAVE WENT TO THIS SHOW FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS AND LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERY YEAR. CHECK OUT THE LINK TO THERE WEB PAGE THERE ARE LOTS OF PIX... THERE. :bigemo_harabe_net-64:

RBB :bigemo_harabe_net-110:

WhiteRhino
January 17th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Thanks for posting!

Zookeeper
January 17th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Sounds like a place where GLFWDA should have an info booth to raise awareness and recruit members! :bigemo_harabe_net-110:

roll-bar Bob
January 18th, 2006, 09:48 AM
LOTS OF OTHERS DO
http://www.buggybuilders.com/DSC04544.JPG

RBB :bigemo_harabe_net-64:

Zookeeper
January 18th, 2006, 10:38 AM
I've contacted the organization for information regarding how we can participate.

roll-bar Bob
January 18th, 2006, 11:03 AM
:bigemo_harabe_net-07: I WILL BE THERE ALL DAY WITH SOME BUGGY STUF GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU NEED HELP :bigemo_harabe_net-01:

RBB :bigemo_harabe_net-134:

Creative Fab
January 18th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I belong to the ATV Club of MI, those guys pictured are my ATV'n buddies! And the guy on the far right is a member of GL!

Zookeeper
January 18th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Here is the info from the event organizers:

"The size of your spot is 10' wide by 12' long for $75.00 Two people will be admitted free per spot. 2 more passes can be purchased $20.00 each for help to set up your booth. You will receive one vehicle pass for each spot you rent. This will allow one car or truck with trailer to enter the Lansing Center."

Should we spend the $75 bucks? Do we have two people available to man the table?

Shakr
January 19th, 2006, 11:55 AM
Could we team up with the ATV club or roll bar rob and split the cost or maybe some people have some stuff they would like to sell and share a spot . Maybe set up a consignment booth for great lakes members and you chip in a few bucks to off your junk .

I plan on going as of right now and I plan on paying the fee to enter , my kids get in free so I can help set up and it will not cost anyone but me.

Yetti
January 22nd, 2006, 11:11 AM
I went last year and it was a good time, lots to see, but not as many quads as I would have liked. the Club Booth was a great draw for new memebers but I think we need to be seen in more places. I was suprised at the Novi Sno show that there was quite a few quad guys there and little to nothing on trail or club info for OUR state. I must have picked up 20 lbs of lititure on trails out side of Michigan. now granted we have long way to go to making the DNR side with us as useful money making oppertunity, but there has to be better ways to get folks involved.